X-Men discussion

General > Who's your favorite couple?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 105 comments Which X-Men relationships did you enjoyed seeing the most? Mine's are:

1. Colossus and Shadowcat
2. Cyclops and Jean Grey
3. Gambit and Rogue
4. Cyclops and Emma Frost

message 2: by Travis (new)

Travis (travishiltz) | 196 comments My list:

Cyclops and Marvel girl
Colossus and Kitty
Professor X and Moira
Havoc and Polaris

and bro-mance:

Wolverine and Nightcrawler
Beast and Iceman
Unus the untouchable and the Blob

message 3: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 105 comments Scott wrote: "Nightcrawler and Amanda Sefton"

Oh yeah! I forgot about Nightcrawler and Amanda Sefton! I miss those two being together...

Like Travis said, my favorite bromance was:

Colossus, Wolverine and Nightcrawler: Those three were always up for a laugh whenever they were together!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda I've always been a fan of Gambit and Rogue. Separately, they're my two favorite characters, so I naturally loved them together. However, I like that Marvel hasn't felt the need to keep them together throughout X-Men Legacy and Gambit.

message 5: by Travis (new)

Travis (travishiltz) | 196 comments Ronyell wrote: "Scott wrote: "Nightcrawler and Amanda Sefton"

Oh yeah! I forgot about Nightcrawler and Amanda Sefton! I miss those two being together...

Like Travis said, my favorite bromance was:

Colossus, Wol..."

THere was a very short-lived comic, called 'Powerplays' that had a story poking fun at the X-men where it was Logan, Nightcrawler and Colossus basically as the three stooges.
The comic wasn't that great, but that gag was very funny.

message 6: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 105 comments Travis wrote: "Ronyell wrote: "Scott wrote: "Nightcrawler and Amanda Sefton"

Like Travis said, my favorite bromance was..."

That sounds great!

message 7: by Travis (new)

Travis (travishiltz) | 196 comments I was thinking of including Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch, but thought that would be a 'cheat' as I think of them more as Avengers.

I never got the Scott/Emma relationship.
Since they basically became a couple through Scott cheating on his wife.
Probably why I've also never been a fan of the Logan/Jean romance.

message 8: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 105 comments William wrote: "I love Peter and Kitty too (I hate the fact Marvel have split them up :X!). I was also fond of Psylocke and Angel while that lasted and I think that if Emma does dump Scott for Namor that could be ..."

I couldn't stand the fact that Marvel split up Peter and Kitty. They were my favorite couple!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG. I hate Cyclops, Emma, and Jean and have since like forever.... Emma is... Wayy too promiscuous and Jean is a witch and Scott needs to stop patching up the hole Jean left with other horrible women. And then the whole Jean/Logan thing?? Wolverine is like my favorite character ever, and I hate Jean for putting him through that, as if his life wasn't already hard enough. I'm like, "I'll marry you Logan, forget about Jean" lol.
My favorite couples though are Rogue/Gambit and Iceman/Kitty, but I really like Iceman/Rogue too.

message 10: by Travis (new)

Travis (travishiltz) | 196 comments Dominique wrote: "OMG. I hate Cyclops, Emma, and Jean and have since like forever.... Emma is... Wayy too promiscuous and Jean is a witch and Scott needs to stop patching up the hole Jean left with other horrible wo..."

What...?
Iceman/Kity and Iceman/Rogue...?
When did Iceman become such a playa ( as the kids say)?

message 11: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 105 comments Travis wrote: "Dominique wrote: "OMG. I hate Cyclops, Emma, and Jean and have since like forever.... Emma is... Wayy too promiscuous and Jean is a witch and Scott needs to stop patching up the hole Jean left with..."

That's why I'm not reading Wolverine and the X-Men, unless he was referring to the Ultimate Universe.

message 12: by James (new)

James | 202 comments Mod
No mention of Dazzler and Longshot?

message 13: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 105 comments Scott wrote: "I finally got used to Emma being with the good guys, but I never got used to her and Scott being together.

As for Jean I think she should have died for real back in X-Men #137 and Scott should hav..."

I agree that Jean Grey should have stayed dead at the end of Dark Phoenix Saga. It would have made her character even more memorable to the X-Men universe. But at last, that didn't really happened.

message 14: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisadannatt) | 211 comments So Cyclops and Jean, pre- Dark Phoenix. Hello! She died to save him. But after she returned, they somehow missed each other. One version I read was that Madeline's psyche was the part of Jean that loved cyclops unfailingly.
Colossus and Kitty!
Gambit and Rogue. So dysfunctional. It works because you don't expect it to.
Then Leila Miller and James Madrox- not sure if they are an actual couple. Think it's the Messiah Complex storyline

message 15: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisadannatt) | 211 comments I think she's now with iceman.

message 16: by James (new)

James | 202 comments Mod
lol Scott - Kitty was and I'm sure still is awesome Lisa - is that in the new series? All New X-Men?

message 17: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisadannatt) | 211 comments Yup
She's now team leader.

message 18: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisadannatt) | 211 comments And headmistress of the school

message 19: by Sam (new)

Sam (samvallen) Travis wrote: "My list:

Cyclops and Marvel girl
Colossus and Kitty
Professor X and Moira
Havoc and Polaris

and bro-mance:

Wolverine and Nightcrawler
Beast and Iceman
Unus the untouchable and the Blob"

Big fan of the Wolverine/Nightcrawler bromance!