Just the Way YOU are! discussion

Let's Talk about it > Personality Traits

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments There's so many personality traits in people, but what are your favorite personality traits in a person? Your least favorite?

message 2: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments I like people who are easy to talk to and show a genuine interest in the people they know. It's also nice when someone can be serious when needed, but also joke around and have a sense of humor ;)

Personality traits that I hate are greed, and number one: lying. I hate being lied to. Especially when I know that the person is lying.

message 3: by Keanna (last edited Aug 30, 2013 11:41PM) (new)

Keanna | 413 comments I like good listeners because I like to talk :) I also like people who are easy to talk to, interested in me and what I am saying, also those who are polite, funny, kind, caring, honest, trustworthy, open, and accepting. :)

message 4: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Acceptance/being accepting is a really good one. Everybody should feel accepted no matter what.

message 5: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Sierra wrote: "Acceptance/being accepting is a really good one. Everybody should feel accepted no matter what."

Yes and everyone should BE accepted no matter what! :)

message 6: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Btw Sierra, could I start a new thread on here! Kind of about anxiety, um a get-it-off-your-chest kind of thing? Someplace where we can talk about our insecurities and get encouragement back from others?

message 7: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Yeah, that's a great idea! Go ahead :)

message 8: by Keanna (last edited Aug 30, 2013 11:47PM) (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Sierra wrote: "Yeah, that's a great idea! Go ahead :)"

Ok cool :) hmmm what should I call it? "Insecurities" or something more creative...like "Confidence" or... idk got any ideas?

message 9: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Hmm...whatever you think sounds best :)

message 10: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) I like people who don't judge, they just accept. Like my best guy friend, who always listens to me and shares his thoughts with me and is close with me. I like people who can share their thoughts.
I don't like people who change for someone else. I don't like people who say they will do something and they don't. I don't like people who say they will be there for you and then they aren't.

message 11: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Being hypocritical is a horrible trait

message 12: by Anseq (new)

Anseq | 11 comments I like people who are genuinely interested in what you have to say.
I don't like people who are snobby and behave as if they are better than everyone.

message 13: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Anseq wrote: "I like people who are genuinely interested in what you have to say.
I don't like people who are snobby and behave as if they are better than everyone."

Agreed.

message 14: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) I like people with determination, someone who wants to see things through to the end.

message 15: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Those are good ones :)

message 16: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Aræl {I'm Sonic's Biggest Fan Ever!!!} wrote: "I like people who accept you for who you are. I hate it when people point out my flaws."

I totally agree! I also hate when people point ot my flaws! Like, inalready know I am not perfect, you dont have to point it out to me! And you are not perfect either

message 17: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) like they are trying to get an eyelash out of your eye while they have a stick in theirs.

message 18: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Yes! Exactly! Wow thats so funny cause the pastor at my church used that example awhile back! :)

message 19: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) Yeah I think some famous guy said it. ;)

message 20: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Probably Billy Graham :1 im excited for his broadcast! :) (lol kind of going off topic, sorry everybody!)

message 21: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Exactly...

message 22: by Saria (new)

Saria | 122 comments My worst trait is how I judge people too much. I don't mean to but it just comes out of my mouth sometimes.

message 23: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 64 comments I have a problem.with describing myself..... I guess.... I don't know!!! Ugh, just lost what I was going to say! :/

message 24: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Im the kind of prrson who encourages anyone and eveyone. I am trustworthy and caring. Am not easily offended and I try not to offend. I stand up for the timid and what I believe in. I try to protect those I love.

However, I am quick to get angry, though I am working hard to contain and control it. Im not very prideful, and I doubt my self and have a varying level of confidence. I have a hard time trusting people (because I am afraid of being hurt, again).

message 25: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 82 comments Keanna wrote: "Im the kind of prrson who encourages anyone and eveyone. I am trustworthy and caring. Am not easily offended and I try not to offend. I stand up for the timid and what I believe in. I try to protec..."

We sound a lot alike! I have a short temper as well and I extremely outspoken and don't think about what I say..

message 26: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Mercy Emma♥ ~Niall's girl~ wrote: "Keanna wrote: "Im the kind of prrson who encourages anyone and eveyone. I am trustworthy and caring. Am not easily offended and I try not to offend. I stand up for the timid and what I believe in. ..."

Same! Guilty, I dont usually think before I speak, which means i get lucky a lot!!!!

message 27: by Saria (new)

Saria | 122 comments Eh i forgot to put my good trait!
My good trait is that I am a good listener and that I follow the Golden Rule well.