Goodreads All Sorts discussion

Member's Corners > Marie's Corner.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3 comments Hey,I'm Marie and I'm only sixteen, I saw that this was a group for young and old so I just had to join. :P I guess I can start off with a book I just picked up yesterday, Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen I've really wanted to start to get into some classics so if any one has suggestions, please feel free to share c: Kay I guess this is it.. Toodles

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Marie-

Welcome to the group!:) I love the classics, too. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens is a favorite of mine.

Enjoy your corner.

message 3: by Riya (new)

Riya Hi Marie- I'm only 15, so there's people of all ages here!! Nice looking corner you have here, maybe I'll keep dropping by :) Some of the classics are just great; my friends just moved houses and they gave me like 10 of their super old classics since they couldn't fit them all in the new house! My favorite classics are: Sherlock Holmes books, Agatha Christie books, Edgar Allan Poe stories, To Kill A Mockingbird, For Whom the Bell Tolls, and so many more!!!

message 4: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Hi, Marie! Welcome to the group! Please feel free to post your upcoming reading challenges/goals, likes, dislikes, and pretty much anything that makes you YOU.

I look forward to seeing what you do with your corner!

message 5: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3 comments I love To Kill A Mockingbird ,defiantly one of my top 5 book i've read. I've been wanting to check out Sherlock Holmes, he's been on my to-read list for awhile.. :P

message 6: by Riya (new)

Riya Nice!! And you should definitely try Sherlock Holmes- each one just blows my mind completely!!!