Making Connections discussion

Abigail Abernathy: All-Night Analytical Engine Analyst
This topic is about Abigail Abernathy
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1627. - ABIGAIL ABERNATHY: All-Night Analytical Engine Analyst by T.R. Goodman

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Abigail Abernathy All-Night Analytical Engine Analyst by T.R. Goodman T.R. Goodman

Genre: Steampunk

Abigail Abernathy: All-Night Analytical Engine Analyst

Book Description:

All Abigail Abernathy wants is a respectable job where she can put her knowledge of analytical engines to use. The Royel Trading Company of Bristol provides her with just such an opportunity, but not everyone is pleased to have her aboard. Between incompetent management, clients helpless beyond her imagination, and a disgruntled former analytical engine analyst who will stop at nothing to take back the job she unknowingly took from him, will her credulity, not to mention her sanity, be up to the task? It’s going to be a long night.

Abigail Abernathy: All-Night Analytical Engine Analyst is a steampunk short story about 5,000 words in length.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi & Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by T.R. (new) - added it

T.R. Goodman (trgoodman) Thanks for posting this, Tana. I'm glad for the opportunity to share my writing and I hope everyone enjoys it. :)

message 3: by T.R. (new) - added it

T.R. Goodman (trgoodman) Bumping this thread, in case everyone missed it over the holiday weekend.

K.C. Finn (kcfinn) | 11 comments I'd love to read this if it's still available?
finn.kimberley4@gmail.com
mobi please

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) Sent in your request

H.M. Jones (hmjoneswrites) | 22 comments I'd like to read it. hmjoneswrites@gmail.com
epub would be great.

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sent in your request H.M.

Desiree (DesireeBee) | 21 comments Sounds interesting! I would love to review for here and Amazon. mobi preferred..

ozziesdreamer@fmail.com

Thanks!

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sent in your request Desiree

Desiree (DesireeBee) | 21 comments Wow, thank was quick! Thanks, Amy! :-)

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) Ur welcome! I just love my job ;)

message 12: by T.R. (new) - added it

T.R. Goodman (trgoodman) Files sent to both HM and Desiree. Thanks. :)

Desiree (DesireeBee) | 21 comments Hi!
Got so busy with the holidays that this took longer than expected! Reviews are up here and on Amazon under DesireesShelves! Amazon likes are greatly appreciated! :-)

Thanks for the opportunity to read this fun story. I can't wait for more!

I would suggest that any steampunk fans jump in and grab a copy before they are all gone!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 14: by T.R. (new) - added it

T.R. Goodman (trgoodman) Thank you very much. I'm glad you liked it. :)

message 15: by H.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

H.M. Jones (hmjoneswrites) | 22 comments Hope you saw my reviews! Great book. I'm gonna have to get the next one.

message 16: by T.R. (new) - added it

T.R. Goodman (trgoodman) I saw it, and I'm so glad you liked it. Abigail's such a fun character to write.

message 17: by H.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

H.M. Jones (hmjoneswrites) | 22 comments She was fun to read, too.

Loukie Adlem (ladlem) Loukie
ladlem@gmail.com
mobi

message 19: by T.R. (new) - added it

T.R. Goodman (trgoodman) MOBI sent to Loukie. Thanks. :)

message 20: by T.R. (new) - added it

T.R. Goodman (trgoodman) I also have a day job in IT, so there are definitely some shades of reality in there. :)

Just send me your email address and whether you'd like a MOBI or an EPUB. I'll send you a copy straight away.

message 22: by T.R. (new) - added it

T.R. Goodman (trgoodman) Thanks. :)

message 23: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cutiemexiz) | 40 comments i'd love to read this :) my name is Cynthia, my email is cutiemexi@me.com and I'll have the epub version please :)

message 24: by T.R. (new) - added it

T.R. Goodman (trgoodman) Hi Cynthia. The EPUB is on its way. Let me know if you would like to read any of my other work.

Thanks! :)

Shannon Haddock Shannon Haddock
shannon@universal-nexus.com
epub

message 26: by T.R. (new) - added it

T.R. Goodman (trgoodman) EPUB sent. Thanks!

Shannon Haddock Here's my review. Sorry the one at Barnes & Noble is blank; I pasted the text in, it just didn't show up. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/966219858

message 28: by T.R. (new) - added it

T.R. Goodman (trgoodman) Thanks. :)