K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Girl/Boy Groups > Teen Top

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ivan (new)

Ivan | 32 comments I agree! I have followed them ever since their debut and they are one of the most interesting groups. They may not be very popular or win much, but they are constantly improving and getting better with each new release. I think they show the most growth out of almost any group and every new song is consistently better than the one before.

message 2: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Ya they're amazing. But seriously though. We need to talk about Niels pants. WHAT HAPPENED. lol. I loved l joes hair though :)

message 3: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl Lol, I loved EVERYTHING about that video! Even Niel's pants... but I'm Niel biased so... lol!

message 4: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments So am I but it made him look like a wooly mammoth or something. It was kind funny

message 5: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Of funny*

message 6: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl @Cielu
LOL! I think that mental picture will be stuck in my head now :P!

message 7: by Rara (new)

Rara Ramadyawati (khansa_aquaizan) | 13 comments have you watched weekly idol Teen Top? That was totally funny! especially when random dance.

message 8: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 67 comments I love weekly idol! I love the second week that they were on with Changjo's hand in a cast and he almost kills Ricky cause "he messed up" xD

Changjo is my bias in Teen Top and then I think it's CAP or maybe L. Joe. So hard to choose between the rappers

message 9: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments I know! I don't know much about teen top but I think l.joe is my bias <3

message 10: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 67 comments L. Joe looks good with the different shades of pink hair. He's really slimmed down in Rocking too but I enjoy his chubby, baby face better

message 11: by Dey (new)

Dey (dey_s) Hi girls! their comeback is on september 15!
They came recently to Latin America
OMG! they're so handsome and talented! The photos and the MVs doesn't make justice to them!

message 12: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Khor | 20 comments Deymi wrote: "Hi girls! their comeback is on september 15!
They came recently to Latin America
OMG! they're so handsome and talented! The photos and the MVs doesn't make justice to them!"

Can't wait for their comeback! Saw their mv teaser yesterday and L.Joe looks freakin hawt right there!

message 13: by Dey (new)

message 14: by Phoenix2 (new)

Phoenix2 | 406 comments Teen Top are amazing, they are really good dancers!!