1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > CC and goten

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments ..

message 2: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Okay, here we are ^^

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments * in chair at a desk working on paper work looks up and sees your there * you can choose what we rp

message 4: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments oh, God, I'm horribly indecisive...

Are you writing a paper or something? I like writing papers ^^

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Well I'm writing alot of stories but that's just to make the thing before we rp interesting))

* continues to write

message 6: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments ahhh I see ^^ Uhhh.... What do you like to RP?

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Anything and I mean anything
* looks up then looks back down and keeps writing getting bored and zoning out

message 8: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments heh... you're not helping me here much../

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Just think of something and I will do it * keeps writing and yawns *
( YOUR LOSING THE PRERP MINI GAME

message 10: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments That's not helpful! I'm indecisive v.v
What mini game?

message 11: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments If you don't choose a topic fast you have to restart over and over $

message 12: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Superheroes

message 13: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments IM USING THIS GUY

Name: Jadon Hancock
Backstory and powers:Hancock is a member of an almost extinct species of immortals, often called gods and angels. He if he stays away from his opposite he would regain his immortality and along with his other superhuman abilities. But If he is around his opposite for a long amount of time him and his opposite become ordinary humans. He is invulnerable to everything, including bullets, and possesses various superhuman attributes, such as superhuman strength, toxin and poison resistance, fast reflexes, incredible stamina, also has the ability to control the wind, where as His oppostite can control lightning His whole anatomy seems to be superior, with his nails being sharper than razors. He posseses an accelerated healing factor, but as he is invulnerable most time, he almost does not use this ability. Hancock is also able of flying at supersonic speeds, and his landings often destroys the pavement. he is capable of interplanetary flight, , it is he can be affected by alcohol and other types of drugs( he hasn't done any of that but his father has) Even with all his superhuman abilities,
History: the only reason he exists is Because a group of unknown people brought the first two superhumans like him and fused their DNA together and used a random woman to have him . Once jadon was born the first handcock came down drom the moon and took him in and trained him till he was 13.

Appearance: http://hypetrak.com/images/2012/09/ja...
Weakness: being around his opposite to long makes him human . When someone calls him insane to many times goes berserk

message 14: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Okay, so do we have a plot of any sorts? They're superheroes, but what's gonna happen?

message 15: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Idk

message 16: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments ??

message 17: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Okay... ummm... I don't have ideas, either... I don't really wanna do a love story, though, I've had enough of those...

message 18: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Me to

WAIT I GOT IT

message 19: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Tell me, then.

message 20: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments We rp and we characters on the go

message 21: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments ,..

message 22: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments ..