Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Teddy and DAAANCE!!!! 2.0 #4

Comments Showing 1-50 of 314 (314 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Da duh da daaa! Yaaaaay! XD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Haha ^.^ So, we are going to switch this over to MxM right? Because you like that lol

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Yes, por favor. Unless you really want to try it FxF? I'll admit that I'm not a very big fan of it, but that was because the first time I tried it didn't go very well. But I'll be more than happy to try it, if that's what you really want to do. ^ ^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments No no, it's fine ^.^ I'm doing this idea with 3 different people and so far, it's all FxF. So, a bit of MxM would be fabulous right now haha Plus you like it best, and I like MxM a lot to (:

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Haha, alrighty. Works for me. XP So...Who did you want to be?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Hmm. Well, with the three FxF I have been doing with others, I have been Girl B, which is the mysterious one. So, unless you wanna be him, I'll be Guy B ^.^

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ It doesn't matter to me. It's your idea, so you get first pick. X)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Lol, well just tell me which character you wanted to be lol

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Sneaky, aren't we? XP I'm not saying. Just chose the chara you want to be and we'll go from there. X3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Haha, okay okay lol I'll just be Guy B ^.^ I already have my character made for him after all (:

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ There we go. XP So I'm the guy who sees ghosts?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yep ^.^ Well, Guy B can see them as well, but Guy A isn't use to it yet and the ghosts actually like him. The ghosts do not like Guy B haha xD

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Lol, that makes sense. XP So should we start on charas, now?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yeah sure (: I already have mine made, so Ill post him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Name: Xavian Raymund

Date of Birth: April 7

Sexuality: Does not care for gender.

Appearance

photo large_zps9fa6124f.jpg
Xavian has jet black hair and light blue eyes, appearing colorless under certain amounts of light. He stands at 6'3, being fairly tall, and weighs about 140 lbs, pretty skinny. His hair was dyed that color, his original color is blonde. He is also very, very pale, almost like he has never gone outside in his life

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Family
His mother and father are both deceased, being murdered but no one ever figured out how. He has a twin sister, who lives in England.

Twin sister: Willow Raymund

(view spoiler)

History: {To be revealed throughout the roleplay.}

Personality: There isn't much of a way to describe it other than...strange.

Other: The necklace that he wears was a gift from his sister for when they turned 18 and he gave her the exact same one.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Haha, I like him already. XP

Name: Zayn Thomason
Sexuality: He's considered bisexual, but he's more into guys than girls. Girls scare him...
Personality: Zayn is a rather 'down to earth' guy who doesn't let anything get him down. Though, sadly, Zayn is prone to paranoia and has frequent anxiety attacks, especially when he's by himself. He's shy at first, but then he'll open up right away, acting sweet and lovable and even slightly charming. He's always one to enjoy meeting new people, and he never wants somebody to feel left out. But he's also the kind of guy who likes to be left alone sometimes, so he'll also respect a person's bubble space. He doesn't really get angry-in fact, he doesn't really show a lot of his emotion except for his 'go with the flow' attitude. But sometimes he'll get depressed out of nowhere, and sometimes afraid. But he has never, ever shown anger. At least, not in front of others.
Appearance: He has short, chocolate-brown hair with almost gold highlights, and his eyes are a mixture of blue and green. He has a scar that starts at his left shoulder and ends at his right pec, and another scar that goes between his two shoulder blades at an angle on his back. He's about 5'9 and rather lean, and is always wearing a gold, circular locket around his neck and under his shirt, holding a picture of the last picture taken of him and his parents.
History: Zayn was in a car accident when he was five. His parents died, and he should've died as well, but somehow, he didn't. Ever since then, he'd been in foster care, but the other kids-even adults-liked to avoid him. He was the 'weird kid' who heard and even saw things sometimes. As he grew older, he became more and more paranoid. He took to muttering to himself at times, even carrying around a sketchbook, which holds random pictures of people he had dreamt about, sayings that had been whispered to him from seemingly out of nowhere. It got so bad that the adults finally got tired of his random screaming fits and shipped him off to an psychiatric ward for about a year and a half at age sixteen, meaning that he got out only a few months ago. No one knows except Zayn about what happened to him in there, but since he got back, he'd been seemingly calmer, yet he had learned to keep his paranoia to himself, though the sketchbook he carries is quickly filling up. Now, to the relief of everyone, Zayn is finally moving out into an apartment of his own, hopefully to try and finally escape from his past and start a new future.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Haha, danke. X) So did you want to start the rp now?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Hmm...I'm always a big fan of 1st person, but it's up to you. ^ ^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay, 1st person is fine ^^ I'm not sure if I'm too good at it though....Am I doing fine with our Hayden and Adam one? (:

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Yup. I think you are. X)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Haha, alright. X) So where should we start? When Zayn moves into the apartment complex?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Okey-dokes. X) Am I starting, then?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Haha, not at all. XP)

Zayn

I let out a soft sigh as I pulled up in front of the apartment complex. It was a bit run-down, but it's not like I can complain; at least the foster care unit had been nice enough to do this for me. Granted, it was probably just a way to get me the hell away from everybody, but still. It's the thought that counts. I got out of the car the foster unit had lent me, opening the trunk in order to retrieve my backpack and two boxes of clothes that I had brought with me. I didn't have much, which was fine with me. I didn't need a lot to live by like some people did. Slamming the trunk shut, I gaze up at the apartment for a few more moments before taking a deep breath, heading inside.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Thankies ^.^ ))

Xavian

As I sat on my couch, I noticed a slight change of the air around me. The mood, lightening up somehow...but at the same time dropping. Curious, I look over my shoulder and listen closely, hearing a car door shut outside. Getting up, I walk slowly over to my window and peer out of it, looking down at a a young man with drown hair and hazel eyes. He was cute. I watch silently as he gathers his things out of his truck and heads inside the apartment building that i live at, wondering why the air changed so suddenly when he was around. I guess I would figure out soon enough.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Lol, no prob. XP)

Zayn

I made my way slowly up the steps, opting out of the elevator. Small, enclosed spaces made me twitchy, and the last time I was in an elevator, the power had gone out, and I had been stuck. In the dark. For four hours. By the time help had arrived, I had curled into a tight little ball, sobbing and screaming about how the people in the elevator were going to get me. And you know what's the kicker? I was alone. I think that was the final straw that got me shipped off to the looney bin for a year and a half. Needless to say, I don't take the elevator anymore.
Finally making my way to my floor, I walk down the deserted hallway, heading towards my apartment room.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Xavian

After the man walked into the building, I stayed by the window for a moment longer, playing with the necklace around my neck. I wonder which room he was going to be staying in and sort of hoping it was one of the empty ones around mine. That way, I could figure him out faster and easier, without him thinking that I was just stalking him. I return over to my couch and wait silently, all of my senses working to hear everything possible in the old apartment building. Even all of the things that ordinary people could not.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Zayn

Approaching my door, I lean my boxes against the door, fishing in my pocket for my keys. Somehow, the boxes slipped from my grasp, and while trying to catch them, I lost my balance, falling to the ground with a crash and a yelp, the boxes spilling their contents all over the dirty floor. "Aw, man..." I groaned, looking at the mess. Figures.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Okay, just making sure (: ))

Xavian

While I was busy trying to concentrate on the sounds in the building, a sudden crash and small yelp suddenly sounded right outside my door and I straighten up. I slowly turn my head to look at my door, getting up and making my way over to it. Without even having to open my door, I know that the one who fell was the young man who was just moving in. Perfect. Smirking, I open my door slowly and peer out of it at the man, leaving the calm feeling of my own apartment and stepping into the slightly musty and crowed hallway. I go behind the young man, who has yet to even notice I am there, and put my arms under his and pull him up easily enough.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Haha, okay. X))

Zayn

Letting out a soft sigh, I scrambled around, trying to.collect my items and shove them back into their boxes. Little did I know that somebody had been creeping up behind me, so when I felt arms wrap around me and begin pulling me up, naturally my first instinct was to panic. Yelping again, I struggled until I had broken free of the unknown person's grip, whirling around, tensed, eyes wide with alarm. But I relaxed slightly when I saw that it was just another man, one who looked only a few years older than me. Breathing a soft sigh of relief and blushing out of slight embarrassment, I cleared my throat a little, rubbing the back of my neck. "Oh. Um...H-hello..." I murmured, shuffling my feet a little. "Sorry about that. I...didn't realize what you were trying to do. So um...thanks?" That's me: Mr. Smooth.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Xavian

When I notice that the younger man was struggling, I let him go when he was safely standing up again. I notice that he was a nervous type right off the spot, probably a bit of a scarey cat. When he turned around, I got a closer look that I had when he was standing outside. He was a normal looking young man, probably around 18. While he talks, I examine the boy with a close eye, looking him up and down fast, then slowly before I trail back up to his face.
" It's alright. I realize that I sort of snuck up on you, so I apologize," I reply to him, the corners of my mouth going up slightly in a smile.

I noticed the man studying me, and I fought the strong urge to cross my arms across my chest. "It's...it's alright..." I murmured, eyes darting around the hallway. "So, uh...I take it that you live on this floor?" I asked. Then I remembered that all of my clothes were scattered across said floor. Sighing, I crouched down, working to scoop up the rest of my contents into their boxes.

(Should Zayn start seeing the ghosts now, or later?)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Mhhh...he hears things at first, and then after a bit, he starts actually seeing them (: ))

Xavian

I glance down when the boy starts packing up his things, just standing there and watching the young man. He was still wondering why he got a strange feeling from this body. Like the air around him was...different. Like the air was also different around myself.
" I live right there," I say, pointing towards my apartment with the door still open.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Haha, okay. I'm gonna have fun with this. XP)

Zayn

I glanced back up at the man to see him gesturing to the apartment right across from mine. "Oh, would you look at that? Looks like we're neighbors." I said with a slight grin. But just as I was about to pick up the last of my things, a familiar chill crept up my spine, followed by one whispered word. Run...
Oh, no.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Haha (: )

Xavian

" I suppose we are...," I reply to him, then I notice his body suddenly tensing up and the air in the hallway changing. Narrowing my eyes, I look slowly around the hallway before my eyes just rest back on the younger man.

I wasn't paying any attention to the other man. Instead, I was focusing on not vomiting, my head pounding, goosebumps rising on my arms. I was shivering slightly, but whether it was from the unexpected chill or fear, I didn't know. The whisper spoke up again, and it was clear that it was a child's voice. Run...Get away... Fighting down absolute panic, I quickly collect the rest of my sh*t and stand. "I...I g-guess that I'll s-see you around, then..." I murmured, stuttering slightly between chattering teeth. Quickly unlocking my door, I slip into my apartment, shutting the door behind me. As soon as I did, the temperature warmed up again, and the whispers fell silent.

I didn't reply to the younger man as he spoke, just watched him go into the apartment. Then, I narrowed my eyes again and scanned the hallway, the tight, musty feelings only getting worse. I let out a small growl and soon find the source of this, a small girl over near one of the rooms. When she saw that it was be, her gaze turned to terror and she ran away down the hall and disappeared into the wall. That was when the heavy feeling went away and I smiled triumphantly, going back into my apartment and shutting the door.

I pressed my back against the door, sliding down to the ground, burying my face in my hands in pure misery. I had wanted to get away from my past, from my supposed insanity, but it looked as though it would not leave me alone. But what I was wondering was this: why had the whispers told me to run? And from what?

After I return to my room, I lock my door and wait for a moment, listening. Just in case anyone didn't know that it was not the time to talk and play their silly little games. Once I know it is silent, I go over to my couch and take a seat, thinking about the young man, of whom I did not know his name yet. He could hear the spirits, I was sure of that. But why?

After a few moments, I finally manage to calm down. Letting out a slightly shaky breath, I stood, picking up my boxes and heading towards the bedroom. It was a small apartment: small kitchen, small living room, small bedroom, which held a-you guessed it-small bathroom. But I didn't mind. It was bigger than the room I had in the foster care unit, and definately bigger than the one in the looney bin. Letting out a soft sigh, I set my stuff down and began unpacking, knowing that it would take little to no time at all to put everything in order.

My thoughts stay on the new member of the apartment for much longer than I personally would have liked. He was just so...interesting. I suddenly realize that I was very curious of his back story, why he could possibly hear the spirits of the dead children. Could he see them? f not, would he see them eventually? And when would that eventually be? Tomorrow? Next week? Next year? There was no way to tell. All I knew what that it was dangerous to have another person around that could hear them, possibly be able to see them over time.

Just like I had suspected from the beginning, it took no time at all to unpack. It wasn't like I had a lot to unpack. Right when I finished up, however, my stomach growled, and I sighed. I checked the kitchen, but it hadn't been stocked yet. Deciding that my only option at the moment was to just go get something, I grabbed the keys, made sure that my wallet was still in my pocket, and headed out of the room, glancing at the door across the hall briefly before heading towards the stairs.

I got sick of thinking about the young man after a while and I reach over for my book, deciding that reading might be able to get my mind off it. It didn't really work. I knew that I had to do something about him..but what? First before anything, I'd have to befriend him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7