Making Connections discussion

After the Cure (After the Cure, #1)
This topic is about After the Cure
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1623. AFTER THE CURE by Deirdre Gould

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited Sep 07, 2013 05:30AM) (new)

Sheri | 6192 comments Mod
After the Cure by Deirdre Gould Deirdre Gould
Genre: Scifi/Horror/Post-apocalyptic
Page Count: 413

Book Description:
Eight years ago the December Plague swept through the human population of earth. The Infected were driven mad by the disease, becoming violent and cannibalistic, killing even those closest to them without hesitation. Six years ago, the tiny surviving community of Immune humans found a cure, and the Infected began to wake up and realize what they'd done. Over time, society has begun to rebuild itself. It's now ready to judge those responsible for the Plague. Nella Rider, the court psychologist and Frank Courtlen a defense attorney are trying to establish the truth. But more depends on it than they know. Can they find the answers they need before the fragile remains of humanity vanish for good?

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: Mobi, PDF, ePub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 6-8 weeks after receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. David

David | 33 comments I will review this book. If I win, I'd like ePub format please.

Thanks.

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) David, what's your email address?

David | 33 comments batedave@gmail.com

message 5: by Deirdre (new)

Deirdre Gould (dkgould) | 2 comments I'll send it over. Thanks!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

After the Cure (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Deirdre Gould (other topics)