One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Alannah // Fallen Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 253 (253 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 2: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments heyy :3

message 4: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments umm... supernatrually creepy type thing?

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments ok. could I play girl?

message 6: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments sure

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments thanks sorry. so what kind of supernaturally creepy?

message 8: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments idk. and your fine :) I like to play both.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments ok thanks.
ummmmm, are they both supernatural?

message 10: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments its up to you. I want to be supernatural though

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments Ok. I think mine will be human.

message 12: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments Cool :)

message 14: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments I guess... what "supernatrual thing" should i be??

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments Alien/ werewolf/ demon/ angel/ vampire, etc.

message 16: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments would you rather me be a demon or vampire?

message 18: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments Sure.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments ok. charries now?

message 20: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments Yep. You first.

message 21: by ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ † (last edited Aug 30, 2013 07:32PM) (new)

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments Name: Nora Allez
Appearance:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/113ce0a064...
Personality: Nora is a perfect, straight- A student. She's always striving for the best. Nora's good at almost everything, but she's modest. So she won't really try to flaunt it. She's funny and will laugh at almost anything, even herself. She's quiet and sweet, but has a hidden devil side. She's patient, but stubborn and headstrong. She's loyal to what she thinks is right and defensive and not afraid to speak her mind.

message 22: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments Can you add a personality too please?

message 24: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments Name: Ivan Hyde
Appearance:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8a...
Personality: Ivan is seductive, mainly he lures girls into his "Trap." He has excellent agility, mainly lives up in trees. He doesn't go to school, but is very smart. Mainly, Beware of him.

message 25: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments Sorry its not to long. I was thinking it was less of a love story and more of a mystery/creepy type thing if that's ok with you.

message 27: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments ok. should we start?

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments sure! you want to?

message 29: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments Sure, do you like a paragraph, or a few sentences, or longer?

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments Eh, I don't really care. Whatever you want.

message 31: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments Is it ok if we do like at least 2+ sentences?

message 33: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments ((ok))

Ivan looked up at the dark clouds above him, then to the drifting fog below him. It was dark, and he was hungry. He hopped down from the tree and started looking for something to eat.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments Nora walked home. Rain fell lightly, dampening her hair and school bag.

message 35: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments He hopped from tree to tree, watching for anyone on the way. He saw a few rats, but noting of interest.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments Nora popped open her umbrella. It was a boring black with white stripes. She whistled as she walked down the street.

message 37: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments As he went, he got closer and closer to the city. Houses started to pop up in between the trees and the dirt road turned to paved. He didn't like this part, he preferred to be closer to nature.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments Nora started to head towards the woods. A short cut through there would get her home in 5 minutes, easy.

message 39: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments He froze in the tree, and cocked his head to the sound of footsteps heading his way. He crouched, so that she or he would not hear him.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments Nora glanced around. She'd taken this short cut a few times before, but it seemed more strange since it was dark, rainy day. She pulled her jacket closer to her and continued walking.

message 41: by Lanni (last edited Aug 30, 2013 08:21PM) (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments He looked at her in the tree. "She looks beautiful, and venerable," He thought. He hopped down onto the ground a few feet ahead of her.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments Nora froze. She stared right at Ivan. "Hello?" she called.

message 43: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments He took a step forward and leaned against the tree. He flashed a smile. "Hey."

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments "Mommy always said not to talk to strangers. " she replies, keeping her head down and walking by.

message 45: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments As she walked by he turned, following her. "What brings you here? In the scary woods all by yourself?"

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments "I'm going home." She replied coolly.

message 47: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments "Ok..." He said creepily. He jumped up and grabbed a tree branch, hanging there long enough to smile. Then he flipped up into the tree disappearing into the shadows.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments She glances around suspiciously, not sure if she should go home. She wanted to be safe from him, but he might follow her. Weighing out her options, she continued home.

message 49: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie | 657 comments He silently followed her, jumping from tree to tree. Every once in a while dropping down and running across the path.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1381 comments Nora arrived back at home, twisting open the lock with her single key. Her dad was on a buisiness trip, so she was home alone.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6