Anything Goes RP discussion

Mod Roleplays > Mysti and Teddy (2)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 338 (338 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 2: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Yup :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yay ^.^ I'll post the plot again so we can look at it.

Girl A has just turned 18 and is moving out of the foster care unit, thankfully being provided a apartment for the time being until she can get a job and everything to take care of herself. So, she moves in, but the aprtment is really run down and sort of dirty, not much space either. But, it wasn't like she was expecing something too nice, considering they didn't have enough to pay for a nice, big place. She didn't mind though, needing to deal with crap all her life. Girl B is the first person that she meets, a sort of myserious sort of girl, but she's nice enough and Girl A is happy to have a sort of aquantans already. Strange things start happening though. Girl A begins to hear things and see things that aren't really there, children wandering around the hallways, but when she follows them, she comes to a dead ni in the hallway. confused, she keeps it to herself, not wantnig everyone to think that she was crazy. Truth is, when she was 5 she had a near death experience, having a car accident that killed her parents, as well as her. She was brought back however, and have heard things before, but they were never like this. Now, she's seeing the ghosts of small children running around her new apartment and she can't explain why. And to make thnigs even more strange, whenever she interacts with Girl B, the ghosts yell at her to get away from her and that she's dangerous. But she doesn't understand why...

message 4: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ok. So, who do you want to be?

message 6: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ok....um....I kinda want to play Girl A. That's ok, right?

message 8: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ok. Cool :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay. I already have my character made, so you want me to put her? (:

message 10: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Yeah. I still have to make mine

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Willow Moore

Date of Birth: April 7

Sexuality: Does not care for gender.

Appearance

photo 7727696_zpsa07beb16.png
Willow hair black hair, with blonde tips at her bangs, and very light blue eyes, appearing grey at times. She stands at 5'6 and weighs 110 lbs, underweight. Her breasts are rather small, barley visible when she's wearing baggy shirts, and her waist and belly are very small. Her hips and bum are a bit small as well, but that never bothered her.

History: {Unknown}

Personality: It's hard to describe her personality as nothing but..strange.

Other: Willow always wears black or grey clothing, normally seen with a hood on as well zipped up and hood up.

message 13: by Mysti (new)

Mysti She's cool. I like her. And ok, I probably will lol

message 15: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Yes, she is xD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I really like her body type too. She could totally pass of as a dude and I like that for some reason haha

message 17: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Yeah. I find that interesting, so I kinda like it, too. Lol

message 19: by Mysti (new)

Mysti >_< Haha

message 20: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Name: Holly Ezra Tara Bennett
Date of Birth: December 15
Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: I'll post a pic of what she looks like when I get a computer, but I can tell you about her for now. She has short blonde hair with a black shadow and rainbow streaks in her bangs. She a little on the pale side, but not too pale. Her eyes are a greyish color. Her breasts are rather large, a DD cup. She is skinny, but not underweight.

History: She was born to teenage parents. They took care of her to the best of their abilities, although her mom didn't pay as much attention. When she was five, her dad was driving her to her first day of kindergarten when a drunk driver hit them. Her dad was killed and she almost died, being put into a coma. When she woke up, she couldn't remember anything that happened and her mom never told her. Her mom started ignoring her and focused on drugs and alcohol. On her 6th birthday, her mom stood on a street corner and sold her to a random person for drug money. The guy she got sold to promptly gave her to foster care. For years of her life, she was jumping between different foster homes because after someone adopted her, they decided they didn't want her anymore.

Personality: She is really sweet, but she doesn't like to get close to people because she's used to people givong up on her. She doesn't like to disappoint people, but she thinks she does anyway. She loves music and like to got lost in it, it's like her safe haven.

Other: She loves rainbow things, so she tends to wear rainbow colors. That's also why her hair is partially rainbow

message 22: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Yay! Me too. Sorry, there's still no picture...I didn't get to a computer

message 24: by Mysti (new)

Mysti >_< Ok, that's good

message 26: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Sorry, didn't see this. Um, so are we ready to rp?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) It's alright (: And yes, we are (: Do you wanna start?

message 28: by Mysti (new)

Mysti (( Lol, ok. Sure. ))

Holly was just dropped off at her new apartment. She was so excited! She hugged Joyce, her foster care lady, and went inside. She sighed when she got inside. It was run down, yes, but it was her first permanate home. Of course she was happy! She walked around before dropping her bags in the living room area.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Willow was sitting at her kitchen table, playing with a purple marble. She flicked it to the other side of the table, then made it come back before flicking it back again and repeating this. She was bored, there was nothing interesting at all around her recently.

message 30: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Holly wondered through the aprtment, looking around. With a little bit of work, this place could be awesome. She picked up her bags and moved them to her bedroom. She smiled as she looked around more.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) After a while, Willow got bored of that as well and sent the marble flying across the room, over near the corner. She stood up and went to the fridge, getting a bottle of water out and taking a sip.

message 32: by Mysti (new)

Mysti She walked into a bathroom and looked in the mirror. Her short hair was messy, not that she was surprised, and she had bags under her eyes. She hadn't been sleeping well lately. She sighed and decided that she would go introduce herself to her neighbors.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Willow closed the fridge with her foot and went to the couch, sitting down and playing with her necklace, twirling it in between her fingers.

message 34: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Holly pulled on a pair of sneakers and went to the next apartment. She knocked on Willow's door and looked down. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants. Well, she wasn't dressed up, but she was comfortable.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Willow glanced over at the door when it was knocked on, waiting for a moment. When she realized that it was a live person who knocked, she got up and went to the door, opening it.

message 36: by Mysti (new)

Mysti When the door opened, Holly smiled brightly at Willow. "Hi. I'm Holly and I'm kinda new here. I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Willow looked at the girl for a couple o moments before she looked her up and down, quickly at first, but then slowly. Finally, she looked back at her face and smiled softly, slowly outstretching her hand.
" I'm Willow," she said.

message 38: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Holly stood there awkwardly as Willow looked her up and down. Holly smiled back at Willow. She took her hand. "Hi Willow. Nice to meet you."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Willow shook her hand slowly, keeping a hold of it for a moment longer then necessary before taking her hand away and returning it to her side.

message 40: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Holly dropped her hand to her side when Willow let go of it. "How long have you been living here?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " About 7 years," Willow replied, keeping the small smile on her face.

message 42: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Holly kept smiling. "That's cool. What's it like living here?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Willow shrugged softly.
" Normal. A bit bored, but there is some interesting stuff to find and do as well," she replied.

message 44: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Holly nodded. "Ok. That's good to know. Well, I hope to see you later!" She waved to Willow as she started to walk to the next apartment.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Willow just smirked at you.
" Yeah. See you later," he replied, going back into her apartment.

message 46: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Holly went around and introduced herself to a bunch of other people before going back to her apartment to unpack her small amount of things.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Willow went back to sit at her couch, thinking about Holly and smiling.

message 48: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Holly went into her bedroom and looked around again, before starting to unpack her things. She let her thoughts drift and she started thinking about Willow.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) As Willow began to think about the girl, her apartment began to have a very stuffy and she began to hear echos of screams. She narrowed her eyes around the room, glaring.

message 50: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Holly had almost put all of her clothes away when she heard a laugh behind her. She twirled around, but nobody was there. She was confused for a second, before writing it off as just moving stress.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7