☣Supreme Data |Roleplay|☣ discussion

Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ > Gʀᴏᴜᴘ Rᴜʟᴇs

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Panda, Wɪʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx (last edited Jun 06, 2020 10:20AM) (new)

Panda (may-the-gods-be-jealous) | 772 comments Mod
Rᴜʟᴇs

|Cursing/Swearing|

You can curse if in character, but try your best to not curse at other members!

|Sexual Actions|
Please keep any sexual actions in private messaging or the comment will be deleted. You can though say stuff like kissing, holding hands, making out, snuggling, hugging, or skipping the sleeping together part. If you wish to continue anything please do it in private messaging, we don't want this group to become deleted.

|Power Playing/God Mode|
Do not make your character all-powerful or invincible! Or it will not become accepted. Also, do not take control of other people's characters, that is not allowed. Please also respect other characters as well, for their owners did a lot of hard work on them. Though if there is an original character that is unclaimed than you can use them for a short amount of time.

|Other Members|
Please be kind to all members in this group! If not that you will get a warning for whoever is been mean. I don't care who started it, all I know is that you could not have replied in a cruel way. Unless you are in character, like in character chat, then I will not accept cruelness!

|Questions/Suggestions|
If you need to ask something, please ask in the questions' topic. If you need to suggest something, please suggest in the suggestions topic. It is really irritating when someone asks a question on a character making topic due to spam and me maybe not noticing it. Also, check if your question or suggestion has not been answered yet.

|Spelling|
If you make a spelling mistake, its alright. It happens so don't correct other people, I myself have made spelling mistakes before. Mostly it happens on your phone and that is perfectly fine.

|OOC|
Please do not just talk in a role-play area unless you are role-playing then please use brackets before and after your OOC chat like {} [] () . OOC means Out Of Character.

|Chat Speak|
Do not use Chat Speak unless your character is on a phone or you're in OOC. If you are in either then do not use it that much. Chat Speak means like those annotations like BTW, LOL, OMG, etc.

|Role-Play Length|
Because this is an advanced role-play, role-play with at least 3-5 sentences. If you have writers' block then you could think of the setting, feeling, etc so it could help the other person know what else to write about so it can help you know what to write about. (then so on and so on)

|Made Characters|
If you make a character then you will have to wait for it to become accepted or approved to role-play. It is not allowed if you just role-play with an un-approved character. You will get a warning if you role-play with an un-approved character. If you want a character approved but you haven't finished its' history or its' template, that's fine. If you look at my characters, that's literally what I have.

|Original Charries|
To claim original characters you must write a role-play example using them. If you got the example and character right then you claimed them. You don't have to make a forum for the original character. Most characters are from tv shows or movies or video games, meaning you can watch the tv show or movie or video game to see how they act. Like Made Characters, you cannot just use the character unless you claimed them.

|Rules|
Please follow these rules, I know it seems a lot but i just went into detail for people to understand. You can accept or verify yourself by commenting on this topic below.

Verification:
I Name have read the rules and accepted them. I will follow the rules of Supreme Data

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 30 comments This sounds pretty fair... Sorry I didn't realize these were here before!

I, Apoorva, have read the rules and accepted them. I will follow the rules of Supreme Data

message 3: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) I, Jennalyn, solemnly swear that I will abide by all the rules and expectations set forth within this group. If I break this vow, may my neck be ripped out by an Overcontrol in the middle of the night.

Dang, hope I don't break any rules XD

message 4: by Panda, Wɪʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx (new)

Panda (may-the-gods-be-jealous) | 772 comments Mod
Thank you for verifying yourself :)

Hehehe its okay :)

message 5: by sol (new)

sol | 15 comments I,♡αɳɠҽʅ♡, have read the rules and accepted them. I will follow the rules of Supreme Data.

message 6: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 22 comments I, Joe, have read the rules and accepted them. I will follow the rules of Supreme Data.