Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Book Discussion & Recommendation > Book Felicia recommened?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 24 comments Anyone remember the book Felicitate recommended at the end of last get together? I mean Felicitate. I'm typing on my kindle and it's going horrlbly wrong. Anyway it wasn't the official book for next month. I'd rewatch but my husband fell asleep here and I'm trying to be quiet. He's snoring like a bear. Thanks!

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 24 comments My topic isn't even speller correctly. I'm m so sorry.

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Whaley (beckers77) | 80 comments I have the same problem with my kindle too. don't feel bad. I'm sorry I don't remember what book she recommended.

message 4: by Serendi (new)

Serendi Notes I made:
Jennifer Estep, Elemental Assassin series
Ian Tregillis, Milkweed Trilogy
Hannah - good movie with blonde assassin
Magic Bites series

I was just writing down recommendations more or less randomly. Hope this helps!

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna | 135 comments She did mention the Robin Hobb series, the first of which is Assassin's Apprentice. I'm currently reading the second in that series, and my husband is almost done with the third. They can be a but slow, but I would actually say that it's just more that she takes her time, but they're a fabulous fantasy series that I really would recommend.

message 6: by Tereza (new)

Tereza Felicia also recommended the Vlad Taltos series by Steven Brust - Vlad Taltos

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 24 comments Rebecca's ha! The stupid autocorrect does not like Felicia's name. Serendi thanks! That definitely helps. I'll check those out. Thanks again!

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 24 comments And thanks to everyone else! Sorry I didn't see every comment. It may be time to admit I'm kindle challenged.

message 9: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (dodgergirl99) | 39 comments I so so love the Vlad Taltos series!

message 10: by Jane (new)

Jane Higginson | 180 comments I really want to read the vlad talto series :)

message 11: by Sharyn (new)

Sharyn | 1 comments OMG! I LOVE the Vlad Taltos series!! It's one of my favorites!!

message 12: by Jon (new)

Jon  | 91 comments The Taltos series is great, but the books that Felicia mentioned that I adore are the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews. All of her books are great but the Kate series is especially good I've just finished the latest Magic Rises and it's the best so far in my opinion.

message 13: by Kellios (new)

Kellios I adore the Kate Daniels series. The Vlad Taltos and Elemental Assassin series were good too.