OCLS Southwest Book Club discussion

What Are You Reading?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia (juliace) I read The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth's Children, #1) by Jean M. Auel and really enjoyed it, so I'm trying to read The Valley of Horses (Earth's Children, #2) by Jean M. Auel . I'm not enjoying it as much as the previous book though.

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia (juliace) I finished reading A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1) by Deborah Harkness , the first book in the 'All Souls Trilogy', last week and have just started Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy, #2) by Deborah Harkness , which I am LOVING! I can't wait to read the 3rd book, The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy, #3) by Deborah Harkness .

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia (juliace) Just finished reading Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay and am now looking for something else to read.

message 4: by Betty (new)

Betty (bellemercier) I just finished Tell the Wolves I'm Home and I could not put it down! Then I started The Other Story but I was having trouble getting into the story, so I put it aside and started The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry instead ... and here's another book I cannot put down, very excited!