Elemental Wolf Pack RP discussion

Special places > Crystal cave

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

pinkfluffylion | 209 comments Mod
A large cavern with a shimmering stone used to talk to the ancestors

message 2: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Tide had finally arrived she didn't know why we has here but she knew she had to be here she lapped up the apwater from the pool in the middle and fell asleep

message 3: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

(in the dream) tide found herself in a space like place she sniffed and smelled another wolf "who goes there!" she said fear in her voice a spirt wolf appered from the shadows tide shiverd and looked at the wolf "w-who are you?" she asked the spirt wolf sat up strait and spoke "who I am is not important" she said her voice sounded sweet but noble "it's why I brought you here that is important" tide looked up in surprise "I am here to give you a profocy to pass on... Two Wolves will gain power greater than most and save the packs" tide gasped "but..." she appered in the cave once more

message 4: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

She shook her head she needed to talk to the alphas she ran our of the cave as fast as she could

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Enardo walks in, " hey dad, I need to ask a question"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know what I am supposed to do, I saw this beautiful wolf today but she is a pack wolf and I am a lone wolf. The other wolves are on to me but I think I can give them the slip".

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just don't know what I am supposed to do.... your pack always seemed to go so smooth, and you always used to so 'a pack is more than your family they are your life'.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Enardo sniffs the ground, he smells the wolf earlier from this morning. "should I follow it".

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Clarity trotted around in the cave, walking on thin air. She watched the loner.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Enardo, sniffed the air, "who is there".

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Clarity whispered out an ancient song that only spirits sing, which she was a spirit. "Clarity, clarity, come thy will for the stars and moon shall fall to the song of the clarity,"she sang out. She stood in front of the loner, staring into his eyes.

((Just to let you know she was named after that song in the RP))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))
my name is Enardo

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Clarity's song went lower and lower, and it finally stopped. She stood up taller. She trotted around in thin air then trotted in front of him. She lowered herself on the air. She bowed her head. "Clarity."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"nice to meet you", he smiled

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Clarity smiled back at him. She walked right through him and touched a crystal on the wall. "Do you know why you hate the packs?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't hate the packs, I just chose to be a loner".

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Clarity cocked her head and stared at him. "So you lied?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lied to the other loners, yes, I want to actually be a pack dog but I am a loner so it will never happen.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know yet if I am a pack wolf or a lone wolf".

message 20: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Star walked over twords clarity and sat beside her

message 21: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Luna walked to the entrance of the cave. "I don't know if I can do this..." She said to herself. She walked slowly into the cave with all her regrets running through her mind.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Clarity smiled. "Go to the packs, and I promise you, there hearts shall be filled with love and kindness, and they will accept you. All you must do, is go to them, and tell them that you wish to join there pack."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"thank you clarity.... but I don't know if I am ready yet. My past........ it still hurts".

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Clarity smiled. "Just put that behind you and concentrate on the present, not the past."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I will try" he smiles, "how can I find you again....I mean if I need help".

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Clarity chuckled. "I'll be there, watching you." She trotted into the sky, going out into the distance.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Enardo laughed, " they never give a simple answer".

message 28: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Luna walked slowly into the cavern. In the distance she saw a wolf. Luna knew by the smell of him he was a loner, but she didn't care.

"Hello?" She called

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Enardo smiles, hello

message 30: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Luna walked over to the wolf and sat next to him. She didn't care if he was a loner or not.

"Come to make peace with your past?" She asked him

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"No.... I am just confused" he looks at the ground.

message 32: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Luna tilted her head."About what. If you don't mind me asking." Her eyes glowed a deep blue as her curiosity grew.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am a loner wolf, and I have been sent to gain the trust of the packs and then lie to them, to get information. All for the other loners to kill and get revenge on the pack wolves.

message 34: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments "You are going to do that? I just couldn't see you as a wolf of that sort." She gave him a tiny smile.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know yet, that's the part I am confused about".

message 36: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments She looked at him." I am a pack wolf, but I won't hurt you. I believe you will make the right choice."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Enardo laughed," I know you were a pack wolf when you came in.... but hurt me, ha.

message 38: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments She smiled at him. "Is that a challenge?" She asked playfully

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He pushed her playfully, " what do you think".

message 40: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments She laughed at him. "Maybe another time, we cannot fight here in this sacred place." Luna said,"I never told you my name. I am Luna."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

he bows his head, "yes....another time".

message 42: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Luna nuzzled him."Don't be upset. We still have time to spend together." She said.

Luna was so grateful to find someone like him. She had been so lonely lately

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am not upset", he smiled

message 44: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments "Oh." She said in an embarrassed tone.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine, but I need to go". Enardo looks at her

message 46: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Luna's ears dropped. "Oh. Promise me we will meet again, though. You are such good company." She said standing up.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

he looked off into the distance, " I guess I could stay a while".

message 48: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments She smiled at him but looked away. "I understand if you need to leave."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just don't want to get into a relationship"

message 50: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments She turned to him." Who said anything about a relationship?" She stood up and started to walk away, but she looked back one last time before leaving. "Just remember you owe me a challenge. She said before trotting back into the forest.

« previous 1