Elemental Wolf Pack RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

pinkfluffylion | 209 comments Mod

message 2: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong padded around the pond, wondering what happened to her eldest brother. She hasn't seen him since her parents had died.

message 3: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flame trotted over to the pond and saw nightshade she smiled and sat next to her "what are you thinking about?" she asked

message 4: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "My oldest brother." Nightsong replied hesitantly. She sat down next to Flame and looked of into the water. She wasn't used to speaking to her Alpha since she was a warrior in this pack.

message 5: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flame looked at her "tell me about him"

message 6: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong sighed, "He was brave, he was kind. He was always there for us when our parents weren't around, but when my parents died. He disappeared. He just left, he promised he would always be there for me, but he wasn't."

message 7: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flames eyes filled with compassion "well you pack is your family now so now you have many older brothers"

message 8: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong nodded, "I know, it just hurts that he left us. My mum even named me after him because he liked me so much when I was born.

message 9: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

She smiled "then think about the good memories and forget about the bad"

message 10: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong nodded, as she watched the fish swim in the pond. She picked one up in the water, it was swimming around in a floating orb of water.

message 11: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flame smiled and cought the surface of the water on fire

message 12: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong's eyes widened at the fire an she dropped the water flinching.

message 13: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flame smiled and the fire vanished she looked at her

message 14: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong shook her head slightly, trying to get rid of the memories with fire.

message 15: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flare tilted her head "what's wrong?" she asked

message 16: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "My parents died in a fire set by other wolves." Nightsong whispered to Flame.

message 17: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flare frowned "oh" she said quietly looking down

message 18: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong sighed and layed down, resting her chin on her paws. "It's ok, it's not your fault, you didn't start it."

message 19: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

She sighed "I'm sorry fire did that to you" she looked at the sky "to tell you the truth my mom drowned"

message 20: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "It seems that the two sides are always finding ways to hurt eachother even though they should just try To help and become friends with eachother." Nightsong says to Flame, her voice filled with wisdom even through she was so young.

message 21: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

She sighed "I know" she layed down

message 22: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "It's so stupid, they keep on causing chaos and making everything worse." Nightsong says.

message 23: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

She looked at her paws and didn't say anything

message 24: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong got up and she narrowed her eyes, she heard a soft crunching noise farther on, past the pond.

((Finished Night, her older brother! He's a loner))

message 25: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Her ears shot up

message 26: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Night watched from the tree line, invisible to their eyes.

~

"Night..." Nightsong whispered as she breathed in his familiar scent.

message 27: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flame gasped and sniffed

message 28: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Night's eyes softened at the sight of his sister and he stopped being invisible. He stood just beyond the tree line so that they could hardly see him.

~

"Night!" Song called out.

((Her nickname is Song))

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Blacksmith sat behind a bush, blending in. Her breathing slowed down, and she breathed quietly.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Illusion raced in. She splashed in the pond and jumped ontop of Blacksmith. Blacksmith snarled and fought back.

message 31: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flare sat farther away to let them talk

message 32: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "Song, I have to go, but know, Mother and Father died for a reason." Night barked to Song after he turned invisible, and then started to speed away.

~

Nightsong sighed. It couldn't get any worse could it?

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Illusion snarled and bared her fangs at Blacksmith. Blacksmith scrabbled and snarled. She kicked Illusion and tried to run away. Illusion grabbed her. She bit Blacksmith's leg, wounding her. She heard a snap and smirked. Blacksmith snarled and bared her fangs at Illusion. She tackled Illusion and the two rolled down a hill, still fighting.

message 34: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong looked at her reflection in the water.

Night sighed as he watched his younger sister.

message 35: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flare looked st her "you ok?" she asked

message 36: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments She nodded, "It's tough. The first time I see him in moons and he hardly has anything to say to me."

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} ((There talking while Illusion and Blacksmith are fighting XD))

message 38: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

((XD)) flame sighed "it's ok"

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Ziva walked over with her little sister Tali and sat next to Flame.

Letty snuck over to them staying hidden so she wouldn't have to fight anyone, She didn't want to fight them she wated to join them

message 40: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flame looked at them "hey" she said with a smile "can't you give your alpha a little space?" she said jokingly

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Ziva and Tali smiled and moved over giving her some room

message 42: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong sighed and stood up, "Im going hunting Flame, I'll be back later. Anything in particular you want?" She asked Flame, even though he was a warrior, she liked hunting better.

message 43: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flame shook her head "nope"

message 44: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "Ok, I'll be back later." She say before running off into the woods.

message 45: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flame headed back to camp

message 46: by E (new)

E Shadow was always a courageous wolf and using his power he was hidden and walked into the Life Pack territory.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Illusion snarled, baring her fangs at Blacksmith. Blacksmith scratched her with her metal class across her face. Illusion howled and landed hard on the ground. Blacksmith got up and raced away, going off in a flash, going into an unknown area. Illusion growled under hr breath and headed to the main area.

message 48: by E (new)

E Shadow watched the two wolves fight and followed the one that left as he was probably another Loner.
((Can we RP? I am so bored))

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} ((Thanks to your wolf the assassin got distracted and Blacksmith for away. So there's something))

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} ((Nvm that's someone else.... Sorry))

« previous 1