Clean Romances discussion

Wish Me Tomorrow
This topic is about Wish Me Tomorrow
Author Promotions & Excerpts > *Squee- my Clean Romance is nominated as a best Debut Romance of 2013!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Karen Rock (karenrock) | 122 comments My clean romance, Wish Me Tomorrow, is nominated by Goodreads as one of the best debut romances of 2013! In case you'd like to vote in the poll, the link is http://bit.ly/1dobWow Thanks :)

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa) (letsread) | 11 comments Awesome ~ I got a copy of it from Netgalley recently. I'm sure I'll have fun reading it. :)

Karen Rock (karenrock) | 122 comments Hi Lisa :) I'm so excited and honored that you requested Wish Me Tomorrow :) I can't wait to hear your thoughts and I hope you enjoy it!

Cindy Hale (cindyrayhale) | 7 comments I'm so excited about this Karen! I can't wait to read it!

message 5: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy Keeley (safire_blue) | 89 comments Congrats! It sounds like a beautiful story. *adds it to her To Read list*

Karen Rock (karenrock) | 122 comments Cindy Ray wrote: "I'm so excited about this Karen! I can't wait to read it!" Thank you, Cindy!!! I'm so glad to hear you're looking forward to it :-)

Karen Rock (karenrock) | 122 comments Amy wrote: "Congrats! It sounds like a beautiful story. *adds it to her To Read list*" Hi, Amy. Thank you so much :) I appreciate the compliment and can't wait to hear what you think after reading!