Elemental Wolf Pack RP discussion

Camp > Main Area

Comments Showing 1-50 of 378 (378 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} This is where most of the members hang around

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Illusion sat under a tree, growling to herself. She stared at the omegas, her eyes full of hate.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Orb trotted out and yawned. He trotted up to Illusion. Illusion looked up. "Did you kill her yet?" Illusion chuckled. "Not yet. I'm waiting patiently till the right moment strikes. Then, I shall kill her." Orb nodded. "Very well then. I'm proud to call you my assassin." Illusion bows had head.

message 4: by Rock (new)

Rock Gust and boulder sat near a corner of camp talking. Gust seem a bit bored, and boulder was getting a bit peeved.

message 5: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

pinkfluffylion | 209 comments Mod
Tide walked past orb hoping she didn't do anything wrong

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Assassin stood up. "She's nearby..." She shot out like lihtning and cracked away.

message 7: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Tide looked at the prey looking hungry

message 8: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong trotted into the camp and dropped her 6 rabbits onto the fresh kill pile with a few fish. She brought one rabbit to Orb, "You should eat." She says quietly.

message 9: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Tide watched as song walked into camp she was hungry

Flame walked into camp

message 10: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong carried another rabbit to Flame, "You should eat too." She tells her, "You too Tide. We need to keep our strength up with the summer ending soon."

message 11: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Tide shook her head I have to wait until everyone els has eaten

Flame sighed and took a bite of the repabbit

message 12: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Apollo emerged from the woods and went over to a rock nearby where he plopped down. He laid his head on his paws and sighed.

message 13: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong sighed and looked at the fish. She was one of the few wolves who actually liked fish.

message 14: by Rock (new)

Rock Eagle and basalt come out of the den to switch with thunder and bloom.

message 15: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flame wimperd and trotted over twords the warrior den

message 16: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Luna walked over to her brother. "Whats wrong?" She asked tilting her head.

Apollo lifted his head up to look at his sister. "Nothing really. I'm just bored."

message 17: by Rock (new)

Rock Thunder shoved past tide to eat. bloom glanced curiously at flame.

message 18: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Luna walked over to the pile of rabbits where Thunder and Tide were eating and grabbed one for herself.

message 19: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Tide sat Waiting for everyone to finish their meals

message 20: by Rock (new)

Rock Thunder and bloomed soon finished the meals.

message 21: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Apollo walked over by his sister and ate his part before the two got up and walked over to the rock from earlier. They both started to manipulate light and darkness to create tiny little wolves that ran around each other playing.

message 22: by E (new)

E ((Anyone who has a loner wanna RP?))

message 23: by Rock (new)

Rock (( sure :P))

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Illusion trotted in, blood dripping from her face. Orb trotted over to his assassin. "Any luck?" Illusion stared at him. "No,"she growls. Orb looked wide eyed. "Wow... That's the first time you failed." Illusion bared her fangs. "One of your warriors wanted to join the fight and distracted me!"she snarled. "Punish the wolf!" Orb put a paw on the assassin. "Now now... Calm down. Tell me who the wolf was that distracted you."

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} "Letty,"snarled Illusion. "Calm down my assassin. I'll talk with Letty next time I see her." Illusion growled. "You better." Orb's ears went back with a growl. "Never doubt your alpha." Illusion stared at the ground, watching blood drip off her face land on the dead leaves. Illusion growled to herself.

message 26: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Apollo stood in front of Luna when Illusion started to growl. He didn't know how she was going to act as mad as she was.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Illusion stared at the wolves staring at her. She gave them the,"Stop looking at me or I'll make you"look.

message 28: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Apollo growled at her. "You don't scare me." He was prepared for anything that came his way.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} ((Illusion is more dominant then Apollo he's in trouble XD))

Illusion towered over the young warrior. "What kind of warrior ate you? Obviously the foolish kind that doesn't know who he's talking to cause he's blind!" She slapped Apollo across the face, causing blood to drip down his face. She walked away, head high.

message 30: by Rock (new)

Rock Thunder watched debating on if it was his job the stop it.

message 31: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments ((Ik haha XD always good to have some drama))

Apollo spat some blood onto the ground and wiped his mouth. He quietly growled to himself.

"You shouldn't have done that. I can take care of myself you know.." Luna said manipulating the shadows to make leaves that whipped around his mane.

Apollo kept silent for he would never tell her that felt responsible for her after what happened when they were pups.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Illusion sat nearby a little puddle of water and put her face in he puddle, clearing the blood from Blacksmith.

message 33: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Apollo laid down and watched the area around them closely paying attention for any danger around.

Luna sighed and walked into the forest to find something to do.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Illusion yawned. She stood up and trotted away.

message 35: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Apollo watched Illusion trot by and was impressed by her fierceness. Although eventually he lost interest and just closed his eyes.

message 36: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong sighed and pushed the rabbit towards Orb, "You should eat. You need to keep your strength up, your the alpha." She says to him quietly. She still hasn't eaten anything, and would still have to wait, since she was a warrior and a hunter.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Orb looked sadly down. "I would rather not."

message 38: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "Why?" Song asked hesitantly, she didn't usual question the alpha's, but it concerned her that Orb wasn't eating even though she was newer to the pack than most of the others.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Orb turned his head. "I know alpha eats first, but I've lost my appetite."

message 40: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "Will eat just a little? You might be getting a cold. You don't need to eat a lot, but it helps you to stay healthy." Song said, with concern filling her voice.

message 41: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Apollo walked over to Orb and Song. "She is right you know. If you won't take advice from her at least take advice from an old friend." He said to his leader

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Orb stared at his friends. He sighs. "Fine."

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Orb took a bite of the rabbit and swallowed hard.

message 44: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments "Tell me what has gotten you so down lately?" Apollo asked to see if his friend wanted to talk to someone.

message 45: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Song smiled at Orb slightly and she layed down, putting her head on her paws, still thinking of her older brother night, whom she was named after.

message 46: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Before he started the conversation with Orb Apollo remembered that he forgot to tell Song thanks for catching food this time. He turned his head to face her." Thanks for the food, Song."

message 47: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Song nodded, "Just doing my part." She replied.

message 48: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Apollo gave her a little grin before waiting to see what Orb had to say.

message 49: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Song smiled slightly but it faded as she thought of what Night has said to her.

message 50: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments ((Had, not has))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8