Super Hero High discussion

Dark isle > Abandoned Warehouse Area

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 30, 2013 02:51PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 444 comments Mod
Poised at the top of a broken water tower, her shoes biting into the rust and blond hair banded back behind her mask like the arrows at her belt, the assassin fell to the next bar down, hanging from one arm as her feet tiptoed to the lower iron. Places like these were so dirty it was kind of beautiful. The scratched off graffiti was personality on a brick.

"I don't understand why these places still exist," into her communicator which she held with the other hand, her raspy voice buzzed, "I'm disgusted, these places are cesspools for criminals. I swear, if I were the mayor of this town..." She looked up, feeling the presence of a stranger down in the shadows. Of course we have to do with at night, she thought bitterly.

Artemis dropped to the next bar and stilled herself, eying the derangement from the iron holes in the post.

"What did they say these people look like?"

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 724 comments Mod
(( do I bring Wally in and Connor in

message 3: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((Hopefully. I don't want to talk to myself.))

Wally came behind Artemis " I don't know pretty girl "
Superboy ues his vision " they are wearing black and green..

message 5: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 30, 2013 03:09PM) (new)

She nearly fell out of the water tower bars. Growling like a bear, Artemis lashed out at him with her elbow.

"We're not chasing pretty girls, Kid, I'm surprised you haven't hit on Ava yet," Wherever that girl went, she crouched on the bars, pulling out a pair of binoculars and using the setting night vision.

Tuning back to Superboy, Artemis added into the receiver, "Apparently they're all in white masks," mentally cursing Ava's white panther costume, Artemis thought of the last time she'd spotted her. She'd nearly notched an arrow, "Just our luck. We're watching the wrong criminal organization."

((Tell me if she's out of character. I'd like your professional opinion.))

(( but I don't WANA be rude

message 7: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 30, 2013 03:14PM) (new)

((Don't worry. So she's in a bad mood and this is around first season for me. I haven't gotten to the other seasons so I'm taking the character from when she was youngest in the team.))

(( well she's not that rude and not that mean to Wally......

message 9: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((Right now she's just irrated, it's been a long night. They're working for an amateurish school and she's sparking with all the nerves of beginning a school year with a bunch of superheroes she doesn't know. And the Ava comment was sprinkled with jealousy...))

message 10: by inactive account (new)

Wally rubs his head but doesn't say anything he just goes a little red

Superboy glares " shut up both of you "..

message 11: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 30, 2013 03:23PM) (new)

((So she sort of hates Ava... If that isn't already obvious.
By the way, my favourite character in Young Justice is Robin.))

Twisting bitterly out of the way, they could tell she wasn't in the mood. In the dark, her face reddened as well. She didn't give it away in the moonlight. Her mood written on her sleeve like a giant blotch of ugly. It glistened. Artemis shut her eyes and tried not to think too much about her migraine.

message 12: by inactive account (new)

(( wich robin... And one of my fav ultimate spiderman characters is ava and one of my fav young justice charcters is Artemis ))
Superboy goes into her mind" you ok.

message 13: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 30, 2013 04:30PM) (new)

Yeah, give me a minute, she thought tightening her knuckles on the walk-talkie, her mind shrouded in darkness but it was still distinguishably her voice behind the smörgåsbord of guilty emotions. I know. I really shouldn't have snapped at him like that, she added, although it was probably not meant for Superboy to hear, 'He's just so cheery right now. I don't know how he keeps it up when the rest of us.... She snapped her eyes back down to the targets prowling. From on the tower, they looked like bugs in a pee stained enclosure.

I'd really hate to be them right now.

Like having three Young Justice fighters and one Junior S.H.I.E.L.D agent on their tails wasn't enough. They had no idea what was about to hit them.

message 14: by inactive account (new)

" I know but he's always cheery " he says her mind but he accidently says to her mind" he likes her alot to

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Found you guys. Thanks for mentioning Ava. I don't feel left out now. Yay!))

Sneaking up beside them, and being careful to give Artemis space in case she tried to injure her again, Ava stood by them, in her costume, being careful to not give herself away to any enemies.

"Sorry for being late," she apologized. Glancing between Artemis and Superboy, she raised her eyebrows behind the mask. Looking at Wally, she asked, "What'd I miss?"

message 16: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

"I wish we'd seen them for ourselves," Artemis ignored her questions, watching through binoculars for the people who'd attacked their school, "Then we could probably narrow it down from a wristwatch or something."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "True, but we weren't there," Ava said, not offended when her question wasn't answered. A thought occurred and she asked, "What about the security feed from the hall? Can we access that or did the shock wave break them?"

((Tell me if I get her out of character.))

message 18: by inactive account (new)

(( your out of character

message 19: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

"Security hacker, we don't have one," Artemis answered shortly, sponged into her job so tightly that she didn't even bother with full sentences. "I think I'm going to go take a closer look."

message 20: by inactive account (new)

Wally raises his hand" I'm a security hacker...

message 21: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 30, 2013 05:25PM) (new)

Her eyes fluttered up to him and she stared at him in utter bewilderment, like she was only seeing him for the first time. Then Artemis quickly bristled and looked away.

It was time to put two and two together. White Panther was talking about the camera's in the house, not the communication devices strapped to all the white soldier's hips. She bit her lip in thought.

"The camera's were erased manually," if that what you're talking about. It was weird that someone would brake into the security. Especially since none of the soldiers in white had been seen on that side of the school. There was silent, abundant talk of a double agent within their compound. Someone who'd leaked information to the masked soldiers and broke into the security room. "What about they're communicators? Did we get a hand on those?" Artemis turned to Kid Flash, her face suddenly cleared of the storm, "Can you see if there was one? Bring it back here." She flickered her gaze to the prowlers down bellow, "They're not going anywhere."

message 22: by inactive account (new)

Wally quickly gets all their weapons and gadgets without them knowing

message 23: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

The problem is that most of them were either scratched, squashed or blown up in the concussive blast that had rained ceiling and wall down the lounge aria. They looked like someone had slapped together a bunch of tv remotes with a hammer.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Thegotenza wrote: "(( your out of character"

((Excellent. Any suggestions? I only see her on Ultimate Spiderman, so, yeah..Help would be nice.))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Ignoring the others, Ava watched the people, or possible things below them. She kept going over what they knew about them, which was close to nothing. She knew that they were dangerous and skilled. That was it.

message 26: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

"When you deal with those, we'll do some snooping down there," Artemis pointed at the milling around. Despite not liking Ava, she had to agree that staying cramped up in the loft of a rusty water tower was way off her list of summer vacation pass times.

message 27: by inactive account (new)

(( yeah but that's not how she acts in ultimate spiderman

message 28: by inactive account (new)

Superboy was already fighting them.
Wally sighs

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Thegotenza wrote: "(( yeah but that's not how she acts in ultimate spiderman"

((I'm horrible at Rping people that I haven't made up in my head. Darn it. In Ultimate Spiderman, she's hardworking, trains often, and is serious most of the time. Did I miss anything? I know that she makes fun of Web-head sometimes..))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Nice plan, Superboy," Ava grumbled, watching him fight. Does he always have to be like this? she thought, annoyed and a bit peeved that he'd just given away that outsiders where here.

message 31: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((I have a math exam tomorrow so I've been studying ... like crazy.))

"I guess we're interrogating," Artemis said to Ava, rolling her eyes as the same antics, "If he continues like this we'll come back dry of information," she'd meant going down there as spies, not soldiers. "Please tell me he knows what he's doing."

message 32: by inactive account (new)

Superboy knocked them out easily and laughs" NOBODY CAN BEAT A KRYPTONAIN!!!"

message 33: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((Okay... now I see who's out of character.))

message 34: by inactive account (new)

(( ....... NO!! I'm not...

message 35: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((Superboy is crackling and attacking people who haven't attacked him first. Are you sure he hasn't been possessed? He may be a little dark but not criminal dark.))

message 36: by inactive account (new)

(( well I should redo that shouldn't I...

message 37: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((We all need to work on our characters but yeah, that was a bit extreme...))

message 38: by inactive account (new)

(( okay actually Wally does do that tho )) Superboy was watching their enemy's

Wally was fine

message 39: by inactive account (new)

*gone

message 40: by inactive account (new)

message 41: by inactive account (new)

message 42: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Sep 02, 2013 06:32PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Ava watched the activity below, trying to piece together at least a small plan, but was coming up empty handed. "So," she said, "how do we go about this?"

message 43: by inactive account (new)

(( I CHANGED IT HES NOT FIGHTING THEM ANYMORE

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Alright, alright. I'll edit. Chill out.))

message 45: by inactive account (new)

Wally was on the ground running threw

message 46: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((Okay *anime sigh* what do we do now?))

Artemis deliberately cradled the communicator he'd put back together.
"I guess this is phase two, snooping around," she tapped her fingers on the bar next to her, trying to put together a plan. "Was there anything weird about the workers down there---other than that they're in a criminal cesspool and bustling at three in the morning."

message 47: by inactive account (new)

Superboy and scans the area " well I think there might be ... Oh shit they have bombs

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((I gotta go.))

message 49: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

((I should really stop this style of writing of mine. For the RP's I mentally pre-plan, it's usually smooth but sometimes, in a bought of odd behavior, I start an RP and expect that some people do the same as me--plan each post six steps ahead.
How could I expect this from you if you're not that kind of roleplayer?

Alright, brainstorming time. I got you guys into this mess, time to get you out of it...))

message 50: by inactive account (new)

(( yes I'm so confused I just want battle

« previous 1