James Patterson Book Club discussion

NYPD Red (NYPD Red, #1)
This topic is about NYPD Red
NYPD: RED

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Norman LaVelle (normanlavelle) | 10 comments I am really starting to enjoy reading James Patterson’s books. This one just like others I have read started with a great but confusing prologue that started to reveal itself by the first chapter. As the story unfolds the two detectives race to connect the dots and stay ahead of the killer but the problem was the victims didn’t make any sense. This killer was just psycho. There as a subtle love story included for lead detective Zack Jordan and the department shrink, not to mention his new partner is also his ex fling from the academy days. This book is filled with lots of thrills, action, drama, mystery and some subtle comedy. Overall it was great and I cant wait to read part 2. — Norman Lavelle.

Maria Ulery | 68 comments I really liked it to

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (whatchatreadin) | 98 comments The first 16 chapters of NYPD Red: 2 are now available for free.
http://www.amazon.com/NYPD-Free-Previ...

Curlyhair | 68 comments I quite enjoyed it last year too. I think there is a no 2 coming out.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

This is quickly becoming my favorite of his series. I loved NYPD Red 2.

Curlyhair | 68 comments I'm hoping to read book 2 soon.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Curlyhair wrote: "I'm hoping to read book 2 soon."

Enjoy, Curlyhair. I loved it and it's in my 2014 Top Ten Books.

Samantha (mrscousin26gmailcom) | 11 comments i loved both the nypd reds ....i read them both in a day...cant wait for nypd red 3 to come out in march ...already have it pre ordered on barns and nobile.com