Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Werewolves , mates and humour

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia I'm looking for a book which has werewolves, mates and humour I've read a few but I need more.

Danielle Book Boss (daniellebookboss) Two different series by the same author - Shelly Laurenston:
The Mane Event (Pride, #1) by Shelly Laurenston
Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack, #1) by Shelly Laurenston

Suzanne Wright (if you don't mind smexy stuff):
Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1) by Suzanne Wright

Ninab (Honesty is the Best Policy)  | 137 comments I second Danielle's suggestions. The only other ones I can think of (but not necessarily recommend based on my experience with their books) is Eve Langlais and Milly Taiden.

Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy Book-a-holic (firefairyholic) | 41 comments Some of the books in Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark Series have some werewolves in it. You should try them they're good.

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
You might also try the Halle Pumas books. The Wallflower is the first in the series. These can be bought as individual short stories, or as 2 books that contain all of the short stories. There is another short story that belongs with them but isn't in the 2 books, called Finding Forgiveness--this one the 2 were-wolves are both gay males. There is another book set in Halle that actually has a were-bear as the Hero and were-wolf as the heroine. Bear Necessities. The 3 women who work together in the tattoo shop in this story each has her own story/book.

The Nanny Years: A Yours, Mine and Howls Prequel is a prequel short story to Yours, Mine and Howls. The prequel has a good bit more humour than the actual story, but even that has some humour.

And of course, Danielle suggested the BEST of the humourous were-wolf/lion/tiger/puma/bear. . . books. Altho she didn't mention that Shelley Laurenston writes a second series under her pen name, where the shifters are all dragons. Dragon Actuallyis the first book of that series. The pen name is G.A. Aiken

message 6: by Janice (new)

Janice (janicepl) | 19 comments Lisa Renee Jones has a werewolf series that was good.
Patricia Briggs has the Alpha and Omega series as well as the Mercy Thompson series. Personally, I loved the Mercy Thompson series better.

message 7: by Leandra (new)

Leandra Azer (azerjaban) | 68 comments If your looking for excellently written, amazing world building, sexy protective werewolves, and heroines you don't want to throw off a building :

Psy-Changling series, Nalani Singh

message 8: by Leandra (new)

Leandra Azer (azerjaban) | 68 comments And by all that is holy AVOID Feral Sins by Suzana Wright (see review) *shudders

message 9: by Lee (new)

Lee (you-gotta-love-books) | 17 comments The Grey Wolves Series by Quinn Loftis. Seriously it has everything you asked for :D
Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn Loftis Blood Rites (The Grey Wolves, #2) by Quinn Loftis Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves, #3) by Quinn Loftis Out Of The Dark (The Grey Wolves, #4) by Quinn Loftis Beyond the Veil (The Grey Wolves, #5) by Quinn Loftis Fate and Fury (The Grey Wolves, #6) by Quinn Loftis

And also Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs. Mercy is a coyote shifter but her neighbour is the local werewolf alpha. Good laughs guaranteed.
Moon Called (Mercy Thompson, #1) by Patricia Briggs Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson, #2) by Patricia Briggs Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson, #4) by Patricia Briggs Silver Borne (Mercy Thompson, #5) by Patricia Briggs River Marked (Mercy Thompson, #6) by Patricia Briggs Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson, #7) by Patricia Briggs

message 10: by Judy V (new)

Judy V (faefreak) | 88 comments Try Molly Harper's naked werewolf series. How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #1) by Molly Harper The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #2) by Molly Harper How To Run With A Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #3) by Molly Harper

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 78 comments Love the Grey Wolves series! I second it :)

You could also try the Timber Wolves series by Tammy Blackwell starting with Destiny Binds.

message 12: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Thanks the grey wolves series is one of my favourites now

message 13: by Megan (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 78 comments Glad you like it, Olivia! The series just ended, but there's going to be a spinoff. I'm excited to read it :)

message 14: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Ok, don't know about Amazon, but B&N has book one of the Grey Wolves series for free right now.

message 15: by Kerr (new)

Kerr (paein) Amazon does. At least in the uk. I've just got it ( :