One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Sabreena // Fallen Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 508 (508 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 2: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments hEYYYY

message 4: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Do you like the TMI series?

message 5: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Or maybe the Hush, Hush? Or something?

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments ok is this a dream

message 7: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments WAT

message 8: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments I just thought your username - Fallen Angel was as ref from Hush, Hush.

message 9: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments *reference

message 10: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments You there?

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments sorry yeah.
and I used Fallen Angel before I read the Hush, Hush.
But I have some strange obsession with the series.
They're the best.
And I'm obsessed with Patch Ciprano.
I like to pretend I'm Nora Grey.
I can't explain it.
Best books.
I'm crying of happiness inside.
I don't know.
Sorry.

message 12: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Yes, Patch... <3.
But tbh I like Scott better, and I fanfic about Nora and Scott. BUT HE... *cries uncontrollably*.
Anyway, so... Do what do you want the plot to be? You taaakke looong to reply. LOL =D

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments I know!!! I love Scott!!!
But I still love Scott.

Sorry. I got off and I forgot to remind my RPing buddies.

I don't really care; could I play girl?

message 14: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Sure, I'll play the guy. Ok, how about this -
Boy/Me/Fallen Angel is bored and decides to "play" with this pretty girl/you for the day. But, he starts to like her, and we can go on from there?

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments Sure! I like that idea. Thanks. Uh, charries now?

message 16: by ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ † (last edited Aug 30, 2013 03:03PM) (new)

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments Name: Skylar Gray
Appearance:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m74...

message 17: by Sabreena (last edited Aug 30, 2013 06:19PM) (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Back! Sorry, my net went down for a while. =(

message 18: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Oh, and I can't see her face.

message 19: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Name: Will Waters
Appearance: http://www.google.ca/imgres?um=1&...

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments Sabreena wrote: "Oh, and I can't see her face."

Oh, sorry. I can't either. I couldn't find a good pic.

message 21: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Well, she looks pretty anyway.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments I'll post a pic later if I can find one.

You wanna start?

message 23: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Um, sure.

message 24: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments We can start in school just like in Hush, Hush =D

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1s...
Ok so maybe her but without all the Indian gimmicks?

Okay(:

message 26: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Will looks around him, the high school is pretty big. Large halls, flowing with students. He smiles, just what he needs, laying low in some school in NYC. The other angels will never notice him. He takes a random seat at the back of the class next to some hot girl. "Hey" He murmurs.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments Sky's gazed briefly flickered over to Will, then back to the teacher. "Hey." she replied distractedly. "I'm Skylar. And you are?" she tapped her pencil repetitiously on her desk.

message 28: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Will turns his head slightly and checks her out, his eyes lingering. "A guy" he replies vaguely. And turns his attention to the other hot chicks in the class.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments She rolled her eyes. "Well, obviously. Your name, please?" she asked, trying to be polite. She looked at him expectantly. He was probably 8 inches taller than her or so.

message 30: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments (((8? How short is she? =D )))

message 31: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments "That's for me to know, and you to find out" he whispers, his eyes moving up to her soft lips. "Or not, it's really up to you" he continues. Barely paying attention to the teacher.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments ((5'3"? Or is he not that tall?))
"Well, I tried to find out, but that didn't work. So I guess I won't know." she muttered, turning back to the teacher.

message 33: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments ((( He's like 6'2 or something)))
"Aren't you lazy" he says brightly. "Giving up so soon?" He laughs quietly.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments She clenched her jaw. "I might have put effort in... if you were worth my time."

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments ((Ok then she's 5'4"/5"?))

message 36: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments ((( 5'4 it is then)))
He pretends to hurt, "How can you dismiss our love so easily?" He asks, drawing "W+S" in a heart.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments His doodle got her attention. "It starts with a W, then." she decided.

message 38: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments He erases it with the back of his pencil smiling slightly. "Aren't you a genius?" he mutters sarcastically. He turns and stares at her, his eyes slowly moving down to her lips.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments She blushed, then looked away. "How many letters?"

message 40: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments His gaze drops lower, lingering there for a second. He sighs. "4 or 7" He laughs quietly, "you're amusing me" he says his gaze returning to her chest.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments She bit her lower lip. "Second letter a vowel?"

message 42: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments "Duh" he says distracted, she shouldn't have worn a v-neck.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments She turned away from him, considering her options.

message 44: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments He smirks and cursing under his breath. Stared for a little too long. And finally turns his attention back to the teacher.

message 46: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments "Ew no." He says. He looks away from her bored.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments "Willis? No, that's 6 letters... William?"

message 48: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments "Finally, took you long enough" He smirks. "Call me Will" he discretely holds out his hand for her to shake.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments She stared at his hand for a moment, then reluctantly stuck out her hand in return.

message 50: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments He gently shakes her hand, and the teacher notices calling on them. Will laughs.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11