Zombies! discussion

Self-Promotion > Looking for reviews The Dead War Series Book One

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by George (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments Hello I am willing to gift a Kindle copy of my book to anyone who wishes to review it. I will gift up to 3 copies going to the first 3 to respond.

The Book is the first of The Dead War Series: The Dead War Series Book 1. http://www.amazon.com/The-Dead-War-Se...

In the year 2053 the dead walked. Mankind was caught off guard at first but within six years mounted a massive military assault on the dead.

One lone soldier must survive the night and fight his way through a city filled with the walking dead. He must do so to deliver a message to Army HQ that could save mankind and he just may be our only hope to win The Dead War.

The Dead War Series!

These are the stories of those that caused The Dead War.

These are the stories of some trying to find a "cure".

These are the stories of some of those men and women that fought back.

These are the stories of those that are just trying to survive the nightmare of the walking dead.

Kristin (Blood,Sweat and Books) (goodreadscomhermyoni) | 274 comments When did the cover art change?

message 4: by George (last edited Aug 30, 2013 01:19PM) (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments The cover art changed yesterday...LOL. The book was re-edited and I've always wanted a better cover.

message 5: by Jim (new)

Jim | 219 comments Mod
Moderator's note: This topic has been moved to the self-promotion folder. Please keep self-promotion or giveaways in the appropriate folder as opposed to general discussion. Thank you.

Kristin (Blood,Sweat and Books) (goodreadscomhermyoni) | 274 comments George wrote: "The cover art changed yesterday...LOL."

OH OK! Guess that means I'll need to update my copy then!

message 7: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 2108 comments Hey George and Kristin - the updated edition is up on Goodreads with the latest cover!

message 8: by George (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments Netanella wrote: "Hey George and Kristin - the updated edition is up on Goodreads with the latest cover!"
Thanks just saw it.

message 9: by Meg-Anne (new)

Meg-Anne | 10 comments I'd love to review it!

megan.thibault@yahoo.com

message 10: by George (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments Megan wrote: "I'd love to review it!

megan.thibault@yahoo.com"

A copy is on it's way Megan!

message 11: by Debra (new)

Debra (spinynorma) | 47 comments I didn't offer because I figured it would be too late by the time I saw this. I'd be glad to review it also if the offer is still open.

message 12: by George (last edited Aug 30, 2013 10:39PM) (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments Debra wrote: "I didn't offer because I figured it would be too late by the time I saw this. I'd be glad to review it also if the offer is still open."

Yes it's still open I just need an email address to send the book to.

message 13: by George (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments One copy left for review.

message 14: by Debra (new)

Debra (spinynorma) | 47 comments George wrote: "Debra wrote: "I didn't offer because I figured it would be too late by the time I saw this. I'd be glad to review it also if the offer is still open."

Yes it's still open I just need an email add..."

D'OH! Silly me. SpinyNorma@aol.com. Thanks!

message 15: by George (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments Ok Debra your copy is on its way.

message 16: by Debra (new)

Debra (spinynorma) | 47 comments WooHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thanks.

message 17: by George (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments Debra wrote: "WooHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thanks." LOL. You are very welcome.

message 18: by George (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments Debra wrote: "WooHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thanks." Thanks for treview Debra it was very useful and constructive. I already corrected that soldier / shoulder issue, thanks.

message 19: by Debra (new)

Debra (spinynorma) | 47 comments You're welcome, George. I'm glad you found it helpful. I do think you've got talent and I hope you'll keep writing. Just watch out for people flinging zombies over their soldiers. I hate when that happens. ;)

message 20: by Barb (new)

Barb anymore copies left?

message 21: by George (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments Barb wrote: "anymore copies left?" Yes Barb I have one left. Just give me your email address.

message 22: by Barb (new)

Barb sunowl1961@yahoo.com
thanks

message 23: by George (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments Barb wrote: "sunowl1961@yahoo.com
thanks"

Hi Barb just sent your book over. Thanks.

message 24: by Barb (new)

Barb Thanks just downloaded your book.I will be reading soon.

message 25: by George (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments Well that's it. All 3 copies have been given away. Thanks to all.

message 26: by George (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments Barb wrote: "Thanks just downloaded your book.I will be reading soon."

Thanks for letting me know you got it.