1x1 > Morgan and Dawnrune30660

Comments Showing 1-50 of 186 (186 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 2401 comments Mod
Hey :D so any ideas??

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ummm, not really. I'm open to pretty much anything.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Okay hmm wanna do like fantasy, werewolf, fanfic, GLBT, regular realistic/romance?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the fantasy idea.

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Hmm okay... Possibly this boy/prince falls in love with his servant but he's to be in an arranged marriage, but he doesn't want to go through with it. But the only way to become a king is to marry another royal and it goes from there or something like that...?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I like that, I can make the prince character.

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Okay sounds good :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

I'll post my charrie in a minute

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

K me too.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Quick question do you prefer if the charries are more detailed??

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

[ Full Name ] Samlot Peter Heckershoth

[ Age ] 19

[ Gender ] Male
[ Rank ] Prince
[ Sexuality] Heterosexual (Strait)

[ Physical Appearance ]

[ Personality] Kind and fair. He hates his position as prince and would rather be a servant. He has been roped into an arranged marriage, but doesn't want to go through it, but it's the only way to become king.

[Other] none

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't care if it's detailed.

message 15: by Morgan (last edited Aug 30, 2013 01:26PM) (new)

Full Name: Lisa Green

nickname: Lis

Appearance

Personality: To be RP'd. Usually quite and shy but not afraid to speak up

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice.

message 17: by Morgan (new)

Okay can you start??

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot walks down the hallway of the castle.

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Lis scrubbed the floors, blowing the hair that was falling out over the face, noticing as the prince walked by.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He stops, looking at her. He kneels next to her. "Here, let me help." he grabs another rag and helps scrubbing.

message 21: by Morgan (new)

She looked at him raising her eyebrows. A prince cleaning the floor? She never thought she'd see the day. "You don't have to do that," she told him.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He shakes his head. "I don't mind, I'd rather do this." he says, thinking of what is waiting for him elsewhere.

message 23: by Morgan (new)

She smiled up at him softly, "I could think of a million better things to do if I was the prince," she said quietly, moving on to a different section of the floor.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Trust me, it's not all it's cracked up to be." he continues to scrub the floor, trying to remember her name.

message 25: by Morgan (new)

She paused looking up at him. "And why is that?" She questioned hoping she wasn't asking something personal.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Day in, day out. I learn about running a kingdom. It's so boring. Your name is Lisa right?" he asks.

message 27: by Morgan (last edited Aug 30, 2013 02:03PM) (new)

"Yes an yours?" She asked timidly, usually servants were only to call royals by their titles. As far as she knew his name was prince.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"My name is Samlot." he says. "It's nice to meet you." he smiles and continues to scrub the floor.

message 29: by Morgan (new)

She smiles back easily cleaning up the rest of the floor. She got up brushing herself off.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot stands too and smiles. "Is there anything else I can help with?"

message 31: by Morgan (last edited Aug 30, 2013 02:17PM) (new)

Lis looked down at her feet. "No, but thank you so much," she whispered walking away back to her quarters.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot stands there for a second. He sighs. He walks to his quarters. He enters and lays on his bed.

message 33: by Morgan (new)

Before she can go to sleep her quarters master tells her she must clean the dining room table, as well as cleaning dishes. She wants to point out she's not the washer but that'd probably earn her a few nasty words and a small beating. She sighed tiredly going to do as she was told.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot sighs. He gets up and walks to the dining room, thinking about what he had to do in a few weeks.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

message 36: by Morgan (new)

((Sorry just got back from a band event))

She quickly cleaned up, bringing the dishes to the kitchen, staring at them for a moment before washing them.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's fine.))
Samlot walks into the kitchen, looking for something to eat. He doesn't notice Lisa.

message 38: by Morgan (new)

She was humming softly under her breath, the overflowin water filled with suds calming her, when all she really had done was one dish. She looked over as the prince entered but didn't say anything.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot sighs and grabs an apple. He chomps it and turns around seeing her. "Hello again."

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Lis looks up from her work. "Hey, can't sleep?" She asks to be polite as she piled the dishes along the dryif rack.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugs. "Never really do sleep. I enjoy wandering the halls."

message 42: by Morgan (new)

She shrugs her shoulders unable to understand. "That's a shame, I take as much sleep as I can get," Lis said softly, stifling a yawn.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I bet, your job must be exhausting." he says.

((G2G))

message 44: by Morgan (new)

"Sometimes..." She said trailing off he most certianly wouldn't want to hear about her daily life.

((Kay))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't be modest, without your help, this kingdom would fall apart." he says, his eyes full of curiosity.

message 46: by Morgan (new)

She nodded her head slightly, "True," she murmured hoping the quarters mater wouldn't come in here and see the prince, she'd probably think it was against the code-which it is- but for sure she'd get a beating.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot looks at her. "Is something wrong?"

message 48: by Morgan (new)

"No, it's fine," she said softly, "It's just if my quarter master came back and saw you here... Things would not be good," she admitted with a sigh.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I would explain to them that you did not come to me." he says.

message 50: by Morgan (new)

She shrugs her shoulders. "Thanks, but she'll still find some other reason to punish me," she told him, finishing up the dishes, beginning to dry them.

« previous 1 3 4