City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

Anyone know when movie two is coming out?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I watched The City of Bones movie earlier today and I am RAGING.

NOT because I hated the movie, I thought the movie was freak'n awesome. It was genuinely the best movie I've ever seen and it had a really good take on the book.

The reason because I'm gonna have wait for the next movie to come out :(

So. Does anyone know when City of Ashes comes out?? Please I'm gonna explode if I don't find out!

Amber I loved it too!

The next movie is supposed to start filming sometime next month and then is supposed to be released some time next year.

This is subject to change. Lets hope it is released soon!!!

Amber you should checkout tmisource.com if you haven't already for all kinds of information on Cassandra Clare and her books. it has a ton of information and articles to read.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 30, 2013 01:03PM) (new)

Amber wrote: "you should checkout tmisource.com if you haven't already for all kinds of information on Cassandra Clare and her books. it has a ton of information and articles to read."

Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!!

tmisource.com? I'll check out, thanks again!

But I'm still fuming because I have wait for the next movie :(

Amber You are very welcome!

I hate having to wait for next installments to be released.

I really hate that we are still waiting on the sixth and final book. Booooooo! (sad face)

I only recently started reading the series and barely finished book 2 before the movie was released. I am on book 4 now and about to start book 5. But it totally sucks that we have to wait until next year to get the 6th book.

Mariana Not sure, but I heard they begin filming it in a few weeks

Amber I read just earlier today that filming for City of Ashes will be September 23 through December 6. and the movie should be released late next year.

I found an article stating this on tmisource.com

SHINY The movie's going to come out sometime next year, the exact date is not yet released, but the filming starts this September! :)