Books Dealing with Addiction discussion

Addicted to Dimes (Confessions of a Liar and a Cheat)
This topic is about Addicted to Dimes
Addicted Compulsive Gambling

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Catherine Townsend-Lyon (authorcatherine-townsend_lyon) | 6 comments Hello All I'm New to the Group,
I just wanted to introduce myself, and to see if any members are Recovering from addicted gambling? I've been in recovery a bit over 6yrs now, and I wrote a book of my True Story of this Addiction, the issues that seemed to Fuel my addiction like, childhood abuse and traumatic events, dark family secrets, suicide, and Recovery.

I am part of the Goodreads Author program and have a Recovery Blog that the feed is now here on my Author Blog. So, Thanks for letting join, and I look forward to reading you comments & Books! *Catherine*
http://CatherineLyonAddictedToDimes.w...

message 2: by Julio (new)

Julio Bonilla | 3 comments I had an addiction while in college: Going to the strip club.

Catherine Townsend-Lyon (authorcatherine-townsend_lyon) | 6 comments Well Julio,

Addiction is addiction no matter the form. Many of the triggers, urges, habits, and behaviors are the same from one type of an addiction to the next.

How did you stop? If I may ask. Did you feel going all the time interfered in your everyday life?

Author & Columnist, Catherine Lyon