Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Will do reviews

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather | 11 comments I will do reviews on goodreads and amazon!! Just send me the book for kindle to klippy@gmail.com. I will review YA, paranormal (anything vampire/werewolf/shifter/fae) related, historical romances, and mystery.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Kelly (katekelly) | 4 comments Heather,
Are you interested in reading/reviewing a September realease Harlequin Super Romance? I have PDF copies of When Adam Came to Town I can email if you're interested.
Kate Kelly
www.katekelly.ca

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather | 11 comments Kate I would love to review your book!!! klippy@gmail.com

message 4: by Wayzgoose (new)

Wayzgoose Press | 9 comments Heather, I sent a message on August 31 about two titles that we're interested in finding reviews for you, but didn't hear back. Does that mean you are not interested in either of them? They are both paranormal mysteries. If you by any chance are interested, they are both still available.

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather | 11 comments Wayzgoose wrote: "Heather, I sent a message on August 31 about two titles that we're interested in finding reviews for you, but didn't hear back. Does that mean you are not interested in either of them? They are bot..."

I must have missed that message!! Please email again and I will do reviews on both books!!

message 6: by Wayzgoose (new)

Wayzgoose Press | 9 comments LOL. Good girl! Ha ha. I sent the message to your Goodreads account, but I will email it instead--maybe that's better. Hang on. I can also include the .mobi files of each book.

message 7: by Heather (new)

Heather | 11 comments Thank you !!!!