Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

What a Boy Wants (What a Boy Wants, #1)
This topic is about What a Boy Wants
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > What a Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn → Start Date: September 10th , 2013

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Please Join Ashlyn and me for this great Nyrae Dawn book!

message 2: by Kathy (last edited Aug 30, 2013 11:53AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kathy | 7950 comments I might join you! Oh really! Who am I kidding!!! I'm in! I have read What a Boy Needs (What a Boy Wants, #2) by Nyrae Dawn and it was Awesome!!! :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments whoot!!!!!

Kathy | 7950 comments haha! :D

message 5: by Kathy (last edited Sep 10, 2013 08:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kathy | 7950 comments Are we still doing this today? Post every 5 chapters? I'm also reading The Hook-Up Doctor's Guide (What a Boy Wants, #0) by Nyrae Dawn before I start this one! :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments YUP YUP YUP!!!! I have to read Free Souls for a BR with Trisha too! <3

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Okay, I just finished chapter 5! It's so cute! I think it's funny that Sebastian (view spoiler)

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Just finished chapter 6... Now I think (view spoiler)

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Finished! Really good! Such a cute story! Towards the end I kind of half expected (view spoiler)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Got a good start on it last night and I REALLY like it so far! I'll finish up today!

I've been losing a lot of sleep over books the past few days and my headache sure shows it! LOL!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Ashlyn wrote: "Okay, I just finished chapter 5! It's so cute! I think it's funny that Sebastian [spoilers removed]"

Completely agree with you on this spoiler. Interested to see how everything eventually unfolds!
I'm so glad you liked it!

Kathy | 7950 comments I haven't started yet, sorry guys! I had a really bad headache yesterday. I feel tons better today so I'll start here in a little bit! :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments It's fine Kathy. I'll be here still reading too. Ashlyn is just a speed demon lately, lol!

I love it so far. I can't wait to see how it unravels!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Ok, I'm 50% done and (view spoiler)

Sebastians mom (view spoiler)

Jayden and Pris (view spoiler)

Very interesting!

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Becky (Indiana) wrote: "Ok, I'm 50% done and [spoilers removed]

Sebastians mom [spoilers removed]

Jayden and Pris [spoilers removed]

Very interesting!"

I think we have to read What a Boy Needs to figure out Jayden and Pris. (view spoiler)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Ashlyn wrote: "Becky (Indiana) wrote: "Ok, I'm 50% done and [spoilers removed]

Sebastians mom [spoilers removed]

Jayden and Pris [spoilers removed]

Very interesting!"

I think we have to read What a Boy Needs ..."

I'll be most happy to do that with you! :-)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Oh and I'm in the middle of chapter 12, Bastian and Aspen are together but it's only like 66% into the book, so I know something major is coming and probably soon.
I just want everyone to be happy darnit!

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Haha don't worry, you will like the ending.

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments 17 y.o boys can be so dumb sometimes. ack.

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Very true!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments So I finished it. It was cute and I enjoyed it but I didn't LOVE it if you know what I mean!

I'm glad (view spoiler)

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Same for me! Do you want to do a buddy read for that one too?

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Yup, I sure do hon! Have to be in Oct tho, I'm full up for September! Will that work for you?

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Yes it does. Just pick a date. Any time works for me.

Kathy | 7950 comments Ok 5 chpaters in

Sebastian is so funny! I think I love him already! Can you have too many book boyfriends? lol!

Aspen is really sweet! (view spoiler)

I'm loving this so far! :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Kathy wrote: "Ok 5 chpaters in

Sebastian is so funny! I think I love him already! Can you have too many book boyfriends? lol!

Aspen is really sweet! [spoilers removed]

I'm loving this so far! :)"

Glad you are enjoying it so far!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Ashlyn wrote: "Yes it does. Just pick a date. Any time works for me."

Ok hon, I'll look at my BR calendar in a few and get back to you!

Kathy | 7950 comments Ok I'm 11 chapters in and I have to quit for now. I'm so tired so I'm calling it a night and I'll finish tomorrow! :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Kathy wrote: "Ok I'm 11 chapters in and I have to quit for now. I'm so tired so I'm calling it a night and I'll finish tomorrow! :)"

Boy I know that feeling all too well! Hope you got some good rest!

Kathy | 7950 comments I did thanks Becky! I'm done!

I loved it! It was sweet and cute...Gah! I just want to put Sebastain in my pocket and carry him with me everywhere! I wished they made boys like him IRL!!

Jayden and Pris! Yeah their story is awesome too! I think it's not as light as this one because Jayden has parental issues...ok, both he and Pris have parental issues! But it's really sweet too! I hope you guys like it!! :)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I loved him too. They made a cute couple :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Kathy wrote: "I did thanks Becky! I'm done!

I loved it! It was sweet and cute...Gah! I just want to put Sebastain in my pocket and carry him with me everywhere! I wished they made boys like him IRL!!

Jayden ..."

Yeah, Ashlyn and I are going to Buddy Read What A Boy Needs...

I'm so glad you liked it!