Character Roleplays discussion

One on One > Insanity's Master + Sakura Bellarose

Comments Showing 1-50 of 4,730 (4730 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95

message 2: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Aug 30, 2013 11:26AM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Name: Nekoen
Appearance:

Species: Neko

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Nekoen gently guided her into the store so they could get some chocolate. He looked around for the aisle that the chocolate would be in.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Mystic
Appearance:

Species: Werewolf

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Mystic, already starting to feel worn out again, stumbled after him, her hand in his so she wouldn't get lost. She sniffed the air and perked up when she smelled chocolate.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Nekoen soon walked over to where they kept desserts. Of course, the chocolate was there too. "Which chocolate do you want."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mystic leaned against him and murmered "milk chocolate would be nice......no nuts."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments "Do you care what brand it is?" He questioned as he looked over all the milk chocolate options.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Mystic shook her head. "not really...." she muffled a yawn.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Nekeon's grabbed a few Hershey bars. "Come on, you should get back and rest." He was about to take her to aisle 3 before he suddenly stopped and took her back to where they'd come from, his face slightly pale. "That aisle is kind of packed, lets go this way" he lied. They walked through a different aisle to get to the cashier. He paid quickly before taking her outside.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Mystic tilted her head, but didn't complain and just followed him. She was too tired to really care. Her feet dragged on the ground as she followed him kind of like a sleepy little kid.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Nekoen briefly glanced back, spotting someone about to leave the store. "Come on, Mystic. I'll give you a piggy back right the rest of the way." He helped her climb onto his back before speeding up a bit, disappearing around the corner as his parents walked out of the store. He sighed before he kept on moving towards the woods the same way they had come. He was getting better at finding his way around the woods.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Mystic yawned, a part of her was surprised that he suddenly did that, usually he was embarrassed to, but she certainly wasnt complaining and actually fell asleep while riding on his back.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Nekoen was relieved when they finally got back to the cottage. He definitely shouldn't have let her convince him that she should come along. He laid her gently on the bed and tucked her in before putting the chocolate in the fridge. He thought back to having seen his parents. That had been way too close of an encounter.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Mystic curled up on her side, her tail and wolf ears popping out in her sleep. It wagged a little, telling that she was having a good dream. Knowing her, it probably involved the chocolate they had just bought.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Nekeon's went back to check on Mystic as his cat features came out. He smiled faintly after seeing how happy she looked. How could someone not love her? She got happy from the simplest things. He looked away and left the room. He sat down on the couch and laid back in frustration. His problems right now probably didn't even come close to comparing to hers. There was no need for him to voice his problems at this point.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

After napping for a while, Mystic woke up again and stretched, her tail wriggling from the effort. She got up, her pants gone who knows where, and sauntered into the living room. She saw him over at the couch and tried to sneak up on him, which is a hard thing to do when your giggling the whole time.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Nekoen had his eyes closed with his arm over his eyes when she walked out of the room then started to sneak up on him. His ears twitched slightly at the sound of her giggling and footsteps. He thought about it before he peeked out at her with one eye.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry I have like no internet where I'm at))

Mystic erupted into silly giggles when he opened his eye at her, knowing she was spotted but pouncing on him anyways.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments ((:o oh noo))

Nekoen cried out a bit when she suddenly pounced a bit but wasn't too surprised. He looked down at her after she was basically sprawled over him. "Yes?" he asked, a small smile on his face.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah but its okayish I guess. I mean I like where I'm at and everything))

Mystic gave him a wide smile, still giggling and just said "Hi." She giggled more afterwords as if it was some big joke.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments ((are you on vacation?))

Nekoen shook his head before he proceeded to tickle her. "Having fun there, huh?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((no I moved out of my moms place and I'm camped out at a friends until my apartment opens in a week or two))

Mystic shrieked and squirmed above him as he tickled her, to busy giggling and moving around to respond.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments ((oh okay. that must be cool))

Nekoen chuckled at her squirms before he stopped after a bit and simply held her by her waist. "Happy?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((yup. I GOTSA A FRICKIN TENT BABY! lol))

Mystic flopped across his chest and smiled. "yes." she said after she caught her breath.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments ((XD nice :'D))

Nekoen tilted his head a bit as he looked up at her. "Your chocolate is in the fridge by the way."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((^^ yup, and guard dogs lol they're my friends but they love me so its awesome cause they run around all the time and keep an eye out lol))

"CHOCOLATE!" she said, a bit too loud, and scrambled off of him, literally falling off the couch then scrabbling towards the kitchen.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments ((Awww that's so cute :D))

Nekoen's eyes grew a bit wide at her exclamation. He raised an eyebrow when she scrambled off of him then fell off the couch. He silently watched as she proceeded to run off to the kitchen as if she had never fallen. "Okay then..."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((^^ it is....til Kuma knocks me over from over enthusiasm lolz))

Mystic dropped a bottle of ketchup on the floor as she rummaged around for her chocolate. Why she liked it so much was anybody's guess.

((I tried to give the over enthusiastic dog feel to that previous post XD))

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments ((Lol still cute :D))
((I see :'D))

Nekoen watched from where he sat before he sat up on the couch. "...Do you need help?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((^^ it is still cute))

"um.....yeah. there's too much good smelling stuff in here, I can't find the chocolate." Mystic said, her voice slightly muffled from the fridge door.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments ((lol))

Nekoen bite back a chuckle before he got up and walked over to the fridge. He stood behind her and reached over her, kind of leaning his body against her as he did. He pulled open a small drawer and took out her chocolate.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Mystic leaned back against him a bit when he leaned on her, unintentionally grinding against him a bit in her excitement at getting her snack.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Nekoen blushed when he felt her hips grind against him a bit. He glanced down at her before he kind of stepped back then gave her the chocolate.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Mystic looked up at him, not knowing she had grinded against him, and smiled, grabbing the chocolate and starting to eat it through the wrapper.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Nekoen immediately took it back when she started to eat the wrapper along with the chocolate. "Wrappers aren't food" he scolded. He looked down at the chocolate before pulling off the entire wrapper then giving it back.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Mystic just blinked at him at first when he took the chocolate, then her wolf ears went back when he scolded her. "sorry......I forgot...." she said softly, giving him a sad puppy dog look.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Nekoen looked at her and sighed. "Just don't eat things that shouldn't be eaten. You'll get sick afterward."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Mystic squirmed a little, looking embarrassed. "I'll try and remember that. Its just...before I learned about all these foods and stuff, I didn't have wrappers and stuff..."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Nekoen glanced at her when she squirmed in embarrassment. "...It's fine just try to be more aware from now on, okay? I don't want you getting sick."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay.....being sick sucks anyways." Mystic said, munching on the chocolate again.

((BOWSS quote! (view spoiler)))

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments ((wait what?))

Nekoen watched briefly before he headed back to the couch.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((idk Im posting it everywhere lolz))

Mystic sat on the floor and ate the chocolate with a happy expression on her face.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments ((XD ok))

Nekoen sat back on the couch, seeming to have a lot on his mind.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Mystic finished the chocolate, it effectively smearing across her face and fingers, and walked back over to the couch, staring down at him with her head tilted. "Whatcha thinking of?" she asked

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Nekoen looked up when she stopped before him. He raised an eyebrow at the chocolate covering her face before he got up. "Come on, we should get you cleaned up" he stated, not really answering her question.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Mystic pouted. "I hate baths." she said, a grumpy look already forming on her face.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Nekoen sighed. "...I'll take it with you if you take a bath" he mumbled a bit, hesitating to say that.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Mystic paused, looking thoughtful. "um......I-I guess that would make it okay...." she said after a long pause. She glanced at him and added "I'm pretty sure I would have to take one either way though. This will just make it more bearable."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95