YAholics Anonymous! discussion

Archives > Origin(Lux #4) by Jennifer L Armentrout - Traditional + Quickie Buddy Read

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 459 comments ***************SPOILERS****************

Fourth book of the lux series released on 27 Aug 2013. I've to start chap 8. I might be slow in speed this time so no limit of no of chapters. Post your views if you're reading or have read. :)

message 2: by Sina (new)

Sina | 92 comments What do you think so far??

message 3: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 459 comments According to me it has to do all about Daedalus and its working ways and methods. Since it started that way. But I'm missing Daemon and Katy together. And their arguments and bickering. Daemon is sure all geared up to rescue her but he isn't that cocky and sarcastic because that he's with Katy only. But DB is DB after all and I'm sure I'm gonna love this book in coming chapters. Just that it turned out to be more sci-fi than it was in its prequels.

message 4: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 459 comments What do u say?

message 5: by Sina (new)

Sina | 92 comments I'm on chapter 12, and the way I see it is that the book i about figering out who is the bad guys and who is not.. I really miss happy Deamon and Katy, but I have a felling that they will come stonger out of this in the end. I also have a feeling that we will see more of the DOD's side of things since we have seen the Lux's side of things.

message 6: by Sina (new)

Sina | 92 comments What do you think about Archer??

message 7: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 459 comments Idk. I'm confused. He seems good but I don't trust him since he's with dod and Daedalus.

message 8: by Sina (new)

Sina | 92 comments I have a feeling he is good, and that he likes Katy..But I don't know if he will choose Deamon and Katy or the DOD..

message 9: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 459 comments I'm on chap 10. And I totally agree that Kat is being provoked. She had her reasons to kill Blake. At least one good thing happened that he's dead but I was hurt too because Daemon hesitates in killing but she didn't and I felt he was disappointed somewhere.

message 10: by Sina (new)

Sina | 92 comments Yeah.. But I think that Deamon and Katy don't kill anyone unless the other is threatened or someone of there friends and family is threatened.. where are you now?

message 11: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 459 comments I'm still there. Reading another book. I totally agree but I didn't like that Katy was so much provoked.

message 12: by Sina (new)

Sina | 92 comments I agree, and I feel that the DOD wanted to make Blake go away in some way, and then they used Katy to do it..

message 13: by Sina (new)

Sina | 92 comments Okay, I have finished the book, but I can still discuss it whit you:) How far have you gotten??

message 14: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 459 comments I'm on chap 14. And I'm just so astounded with the revelation of Origins. Unbelievable!!!!
And now I'm famished for what's going to happen next. Will there will be a Origin by Daemon and Katy or not? :O

message 15: by Sina (new)

Sina | 92 comments hehe, you are so going to like the end! And some of the things before the end :D

message 16: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 459 comments Ohk ;) XD