Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Self-Promotion > YA Paranormal Romance Book Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber Forbes (thedancingwriter) | 12 comments I am doing a YA Paranormal Romance book giveaway as a boost for When Stars Die. Since physical copies are not out yet for WSD, I have decided to give away physical copies of books in its genre--as in, if you like these books, you'll likely enjoy When Stars Die.

I will be giving away three of ten books you have to choose from: Clockwork Angel, Evermore, A Great and Terrible Beauty, Paranormalcy, City of Bones, Beautiful Creatures, Minutes Before Sunset, Fallen, Wake, and Hex Hall. So once you win, choose three of any of those books listed.

So what do you have to do to get entered for this giveaway? Simple, really. All you have to do is add When Stars Die to your to-be-read list on Goodreads. That will be your entry. You can find When Stars Die’s Goodreads page here:http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18.... ONCE I HAVE 100 ADDS, I WILL DRAW FOR THE WINNER.

Note: I do buy these books myself. They are not books that I own already. They will be brand new books. You can choose to either have a physical copy or an e-book copy should you win this giveaway. I will follow up with more information for the winner.

message 2: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 37 comments Sweat I shall do it

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber Forbes (thedancingwriter) | 12 comments Jenna wrote: "Sweat I shall do it"

Much appreciated!

message 4: by MadameZelda (last edited Aug 30, 2013 10:57AM) (new)

MadameZelda I can't seem to open that link, but then I am still so green at maneuvering around Goodreads. I'll look via search.

message 5: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 6 comments I entered :)

message 6: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 37 comments I can't open the page but I have the app so I looked up the book and put it in my to read it looks good

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber Forbes (thedancingwriter) | 12 comments Jenna wrote: "I can't open the page but I have the app so I looked up the book and put it in my to read it looks good"

Thank you again!

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber Forbes (thedancingwriter) | 12 comments I've got 27 people who have added thus far, so let's get this thing moving!

message 9: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 37 comments No prob :P