Entangled in Romance discussion

Tempted in the Tropics (Suddenly Smitten, #2)
This topic is about Tempted in the Tropics
Bliss > Excerpt from Tempted in the Tropics by Tracy March - Releases September 9, 2013!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Debbie | 132 comments Mod
Did you miss our Bliss Facebook party this week and all of the glimpses into our books? Well, check out this fun excerpt from the upcoming Tempted in the Tropics by Tracy March.

Dr. Anderson nodded and turned his attention to what was left of the muffin in

Mayor Warren’s hand. “Those muffins smell delicious.”

“Sweet Bee’s muffins are the best you’ve ever tasted,” Mayor Warren said, and Paige grinned proudly even though they couldn’t see her. “And they keep us healthy, too.”

Dr. Anderson looked at him skeptically.

Mayor Warren stood, his spine straighter than usual. “There’s magic in them.”

Paige’s dad nodded. “You’ll see.”

Dr. Anderson glanced cautiously from one of them to the other as if he wondered what planet he’d landed on. “I’m sure there are lots of things keeping you two gentlemen healthy, but I haven’t seen a lot of documented clinical evidence about the health benefits of magic muffins.” He shook his head and smiled, seeming to find some humor in what he’d said.

Paige’s stomach clenched as her dad and the mayor stared flatly at Dr. Anderson. How dare he waltz in and question the benefits of her recipes or the magic people believed was in them? She stepped out of the shadows and into the main area of the shop, hands on her hips, her chin tipped up stubbornly.

All three men turned to her, wide-eyed.

Leveling a sharp gaze at Dr. Anderson, she said, “If that’s the case, doctor, then it seems to me you’d be wise not to comment on things you know nothing about.” Paige shot him her nastiest stink-eye, turned on her heel, and left.

So what do you all think?

Debbie | 5 comments Loved the book. I received a ARC from Tracy and below is my review:
I was given a copy of this ARC in exchange for an honest review. I loved the book. Paige and Lane romance was exciting. I laughed out loud with the thong incident and that it can back again! The town of Maple Creek is the perfect magical town. Good job Tracy. I will be looking forward to your next book.
Debbie

Tracy March (TracyMarch) | 13 comments Thanks so much for reading Tempted in the Tropics and posting your review, Debbie. I'm so happy you enjoyed the story and the "perfect magical town" of Maple Creek! :) What an awesome description!

Tracy March

Karen (kdjohnston) | 6 comments LOVED this book!! I fell in love with the town just as much as the people! Im getting ready to read the first in the series now. :)

Tracy March (TracyMarch) | 13 comments Karen wrote: "LOVED this book!! I fell in love with the town just as much as the people! Im getting ready to read the first in the series now. :)"

Aw, that's awesome to hear, Karen! Thanks so much for checking out Tempted in the Tropics. I hope you'll fall in love again when you read The Practice Proposal. :)

Happy reading!

Tracy March

Debbie | 5 comments Tracy wrote: "Thanks so much for reading Tempted in the Tropics and posting your review, Debbie. I'm so happy you enjoyed the story and the "perfect magical town" of Maple Creek! :) What an awesome description!
..."

I just bought the 1st one and will start that soon. Love this series.
Debbie

Tracy March (TracyMarch) | 13 comments Debbie wrote: "Tracy wrote: "Thanks so much for reading Tempted in the Tropics and posting your review, Debbie. I'm so happy you enjoyed the story and the "perfect magical town" of Maple Creek! :) What an awesome..."

I'm thrilled you like the Suddenly Smitten series, Debbie! Makes my day! The third book will come out in January. :)

Hope you're having a super-fun weekend!

Tracy March

Debbie | 132 comments Mod
I'm reading The Practice Proposal now and just got to the hot dog/smores date. Sounds so romantic!

Tracy March (TracyMarch) | 13 comments Debbie wrote: "I'm reading The Practice Proposal now and just got to the hot dog/smores date. Sounds so romantic!"

And yummy! ;)

Tracy March