Pamela Clare ~ Fan Group discussion

First Strike (I-Team, #5.9)
This topic is about First Strike
I-Team Novels > First Strike - An Erotic Prequel to Striking Distance

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 1381 comments Mod
OOooh, be still my heart!! I can NOT wait!

Update and Cover Reveal from Pamela Clare!

photo FirstStrike_zps7802214f.jpg

Cover reveal! Here’s the cover for FIRST STRIKE: The Erotic Prequel to Striking Distance. Hope you like it! I’m working on FIRST STRIKE now and will have it to you by Oct. 1.

Read some of Javier's thoughts on the super sexy weekend he and Laura met in Dubai - and spent in bed - here: http://pamelaclare.blogspot.com/2013/...

message 2: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 817 comments Mod
Exciting! Looking forward to it!

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Okay, I'm going to SQUEEEEEEEE like a school girl I'm so excited!!!!

Aileene | 69 comments What a tease! Can't wait !!!

Auntee | 61 comments Ooooh, risque cover!:)

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ It's a great cover isn't it Auntee!!??

Auntee | 61 comments Oh yeah, I don't think I've ever seen one like it!:)

message 9: by Mitzi (new) - added it

Mitzi (mitzihinkeysbcglobalnet) | 6 comments Sweet!!!

message 10: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (last edited Sep 17, 2013 08:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

We're looking at September 30th, and only .99! I reviewed it, if anyone is interested in reading about how this novella came to be.

ETA I guess a link would be helpful.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Aileene | 69 comments Roll over 30 Sept! ROLL OVER!!!

message 12: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aileene wrote: "Roll over 30 Sept! ROLL OVER!!!"

Haha! Can't get here soon enough!

Aileene | 69 comments True that *sobs*

message 14: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Great news, Dhes!

message 15: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments Hi, all — I just wanted to let you know that I decided to push the pub date for FIRST STRIKE back to Oct. 22 because of the cliffhanger ending. I don't want readers to be dangling in agony as they wait to find out .. something.

Sorry about that! Still, Oct. 22 is only... 26 days away. :-)

And then STRIKING DISTANCE will be out two weeks after that.

I hope you enjoy them both. And thank you for your enthusiasm. It means so much to me.

P.

message 16: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Thanks for the heads up, Pamela!

message 17: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments UniquelyMoi *Dhestiny* wrote: "Thanks for the heads up, Pamela!"

You're welcome! :-)

Nandini (nans_muzik) | 17 comments Everyone who can get a grab on that ebook so lucky.....dont think its available for the indian market in any site!!! Sighs....is there any way?? Cos am sure to get a paperback of striking distance, its available on a shopping site...but how can I read striking distance without reading first strike?? Feels incomplete.

message 19: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments Nandini wrote: "Everyone who can get a grab on that ebook so lucky.....dont think its available for the indian market in any site!!! Sighs....is there any way?? Cos am sure to get a paperback of striking distance,..."

Nandini, FIRST STRIKE will be up on Amazon.com, which does sell straight to India. So I think you'll be able to get it. It doesn't matter if you don't have a Kindle or other ereader. You can download a Kindle application to the desktop of the computer you used to post this message or to an iPhone and read it there. It's short enough that you'll be able to read it easily on a computer. :-)

Nandini (nans_muzik) | 17 comments Oh, did not know amazon did ebooks to india. Does the price differ for india? Since there is no shipping required, I can get it there I guess.

message 21: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Will it be on Smashwords?

message 22: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Can't wait!!!!

Nandini (nans_muzik) | 17 comments Oh no need....i just chked out amazon....it shows the indian price! Thanq so much for the info...thats a great relief! Now I really am super excited!!

message 24: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments Nandini wrote: "Oh no need....i just chked out amazon....it shows the indian price! Thanq so much for the info...thats a great relief! Now I really am super excited!!"

FIRST STRIKE isn't on Amazon yet, Nandini, but its US price will be 99 cents. There won't be postage. It should be a lot less expensive than STRIKING DISTANCE.

message 25: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments UniquelyMoi *Dhestiny* wrote: "Will it be on Smashwords?"

Yes, Dhes, FIRST STRIKE will be up on Smashwords, which will disseminate it through iTunes and Kobo.

In fact, I might do a soft release on Smashwords (release it and not tell anyone) for those readers who can deal with serious cliffhangers and don't want to wait. :-)

Nandini (nans_muzik) | 17 comments Ya i know its not up yet. I just checked your other ebook kindle version if its available and it was written available internationally. Can't wait for 22 Oct now *fingers crossed*

message 27: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Thanks, Pamela! I asked about Smashwords because I think it makes it so readers in countries Amazon doesn't sell to can still get access to the book.

message 28: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments UniquelyMoi *Dhestiny* wrote: "Thanks, Pamela! I asked about Smashwords because I think it makes it so readers in countries Amazon doesn't sell to can still get access to the book."

You're welcome. :-)

Aileene | 69 comments Oh! ---->total sad face<----- now pls roll over 22Oct!

message 30: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments Sorry!!!

Aileene | 69 comments Oh I still adore you to eternity and beyond and back Ms Clare! :)

message 32: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments I am glad to know that. I really was bummed to push it back. It's all ready. And thanks!

Aileene | 69 comments It's very heartwarming how you talk and interact with us, your fans..you're GOLD, Ms Clare :)

message 34: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments Aw, thanks! I love talking with you! I wish I had the time to do it more frequently. :-)

Aileene | 69 comments I'll grab what I can :)
Thanks for the heads up re release date.

Aileene | 69 comments As much as I love to be glued to my fone and have this priceless chat...hmmm duty calls *ugh* enjoy the rest of your day/night!

message 37: by Buggy (last edited Oct 08, 2013 07:18PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Buggy | 19 comments Hello lovely ladies. I was just wondering if anyone knew where I'd be able to purchase First Strike if I didn't own a Kindle? (yeah I know) Would like to get this in epub version.

Sorry if this a redundant question, I was over looking on the lovely PC's Blog and her website but couldn't find any info???

I do understand its not available until Oct 22 but I wanted to get ready for easy/fast downloadability!
Thanks

message 38: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments Buggy wrote: "Hello lovely ladies. I was just wondering if anyone knew where I'd be able to purchase First Strike if I didn't own a kindle?

Sorry if this a redundant question, I was over looking on the lovely ..."

Hi, Buggy,

It's not going to be in print. It's just too short. Sorry about that. I just couldn't justify in my mind asking book readers to pay $8 when e-book readers are getting it for 99 cents, but that's what it would be. It's not out yet, but when it is, it is short enough (I think) to read on your computer. Kindle and Nook both have e-readers you can download to your desktop.

I really am sorry about that. I'm just trying to be fair to people.

Let me know if that's not an option for you.

message 39: by Buggy (last edited Oct 08, 2013 07:25PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Buggy | 19 comments Hi Pamela (sorry just edited my question and missed you)

No, I wasn't expecting a print book but had been hoping for epub as I hate reading on the computer and have a Sony Reader.

LOL, this might just be the book that pushes me into buying a Kindle. I'm pretty sure it would arrive by the 22nd, what a great excuse.

Anyways thanks for the response, hours of enjoyment and drool worthy men that have left their mark on me. Can't wait for Striking Distance!

message 40: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments Oh, it will be out in ePub format through Smashwords.com, as well as .doc. And it will probably be up there sooner than anywhere else. So you may be in luck. :-)

And you're welcome. How sweet of you! I hope you enjoy both FS and SD!

Buggy | 19 comments That's the info I was hoping for. Thank you so much!!

And here I was finally able to justify buying a kindle. :)

message 42: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments Buggy wrote: "That's the info I was hoping for. Thank you so much!!

And here I was finally able to justify buying a kindle. :)"

LOL! Should I erase what I wrote so you can still justify it? And that's so sweet!

message 43: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

I'm lovin' my kindle, just saying :)

message 44: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pamela wrote: "Oh, it will be out in ePub format through Smashwords.com, as well as .doc. And it will probably be up there sooner than anywhere else. So you may be in luck. :-)"

That's what I was wondering, too.

message 45: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "I'm lovin' my kindle, just saying :)"

I love my iPad! One reader for all formats. But yeah, before I entered the iWorld of Apple, I wouldn't be caught dead without my Kindle.

Buggy | 19 comments I know, I know. Its just that I already have the Sony Reader and Amazon.CA (Canada) just started selling ebooks this January, so I've been putting it off.

Smashwords works for me.

Although as I said I might splurge, this is the perfect excuse. I could even name it Javier... Javey??
Am I the only person that names stuff?

message 47: by Beanbag, Gabe's babe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beanbag Love | 298 comments Mod
You can also download Kindle and Nook apps for your smart phone if you have one. When my Kindle gets too glitchy (waiting impatiently for the newest gen to come out to get a new one), I can dl onto the smart phone and read on that. So, even though it's not necessary for this book, Buggy, keep that in mind too. :)

But I love my Kindle too. ;D

When it's working. <_<

message 48: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Buggy wrote: "I know, I know. Its just that I already have the Sony Reader and Amazon.CA (Canada) just started selling ebooks this January, so I've been putting it off."

I started with a Sony, but wouldn't trade my Kindle for anything!!! Stick with Smashwords until you go to Kindle. Then use Smashwords anyway for the multiple formats.

message 49: by Buggy (last edited Oct 08, 2013 08:01PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Buggy | 19 comments Thanks Beanbag once again I'm out of luck there as we have Blackberry's through work (great option though)

And thanks Moi, you girls are so clever :)

message 50: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

:)

« previous 1