Book Lovers Book Club! discussion

TV Shows > Dr. Who

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by trav (last edited Aug 30, 2013 08:49AM) (new)

trav description

Fans of Dr. Who need a place to talk? Feel free to post here :)

message 2: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelbooks) | 5 comments PETER CAPALDI = 12

message 3: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Just started this. first season episode 3 :P

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (nerdatlas) | 10 comments Tayla wrote: "Just started this. first season episode 3 :P"

You're gonna love it. Just wait until you watch the Empty Child episodes (should be coming up soon for you). It's among my favorite episodes, along with the Shakespeare and van Gogh episode (I just noticed that all my favorite episodes are related to earth history. hmm.)

message 5: by Tabii (new)

Tabii Otte | 2 comments I'm currently with the Tenth Doctor, and I know I'm going to be devastated when I get to Eleven.

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate (ficthoughts) | 1 comments LOVE this show. I just think it's really well put together. I love the characters and the actors are all brilliant.

My favourite companions are River, Donna, Captain Jack, Rory and Clara. I have too many favourites :P

Can't wait to see what Twelve is going to be like.

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Am I the only one that wonders why River doesn't look like her parents? Does anyone else remember the episode when Amy is with the silence and the guard gives her that leaf and tells her there was no word for pond in her language so she stitched the word for river instead?

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie (tiarose) I am obsessed with Doctor Who. It's really frustrating that season 7 isn't out on Netflix yet and there's no way to find out when it comes out on Netflix.

message 9: by Coco (new)

Coco (cocozhang) fave doctor is definitely the 10th, and then the 11th :)

message 10: by grace (new)

grace Doctor Freeken Who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MATT SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Louise (new)

Louise Andrews | 7 comments I love Doctor Who so much! I am a New Who fan myself, but I do have a friend who is obsessed with Classic Who and he's started showing me some of the episodes, it's quite funny! :') My favourite Doctor is Eleven (gotta love Matt Smith) I am really exited to see what Peter Capaldi is going to be like! Apparently his Doctor is going to be very dark and more like Classic Who, so we shall see!

message 12: by Janae (new)

Janae | 18 comments Is it that good???

message 13: by Louise (new)

Louise Andrews | 7 comments Janae wrote: "Is it that good???"

It is! It's so addictive! And soon you'll have your favourite Doctor! But I warn you it's a bit complicated :') If you haven't seen it I'd recommend starting with the ninth Doctor, so that's New Who Series 1 :) it's definitely worth watching!

message 14: by Coco (new)

Coco (cocozhang) Guys they were filming Doctor Who right where I live and the cast and set were literally 10 minutes away from my house!!

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Coco wrote: "Guys they were filming Doctor Who right where I live and the cast and set were literally 10 minutes away from my house!!"

That is so cool!

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Who saw the 50th anniversary?? What did you think??

(I loved it and understood it better the second time I watched it!)

message 17: by Janae (new)

Janae | 18 comments Omg! I no this doesn't have anything to do with dr. Who but I love monsters Inc. !!!!!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Doctor Who is my favourite TV show. Matt Smith is definitely my favourite Doctor!

message 19: by Abi (new)

Abi (_abi) | 196 comments I like David tennet best (sorry if I misspelled that)

message 20: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 2 comments I just started watching Dr Who yesterday I started from Season 1 even though it was made in 2005. It's ok so far should I keep going or is there a point in watching it?! Thanks!!

message 21: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennas00) | 1 comments Caitlin wrote: "I just started watching Dr Who yesterday I started from Season 1 even though it was made in 2005. It's ok so far should I keep going or is there a point in watching it?! Thanks!!"

Of course you should keep going, you will end up loving it. If you need motivation, just keep thinking "David Tennant has 3 whole seasons."
Trust me, I'm the doctor :)