Book Lovers Book Club! discussion

TV Shows > Modern Family

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by trav (new)

trav description

Fans of Modern Family need a place to talk? Feel free to post right here :)

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin My favorite show ever!!!! So Funny!!!

message 3: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Haha Lilly is so funny which episode u guys on ?

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin I'm just watching the current season on T.V. I want to get the first and second season on DVD. I wish they were on netflix.

message 5: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Haha it was so funny wiv cam and Mitch and that couple with the girl who couldn't make up her mind weather she wanted to marry the dude lol who are ur fav characters

message 6: by Erin (last edited Jan 31, 2014 07:34PM) (new)

Erin I really like Phil. He is funny. Have you seen the episode with the book of Phil's-osophy. That is my favorite!

description

message 7: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Haha he's really funny and the way he think he is cool haha lol I like Phil too but my favourite has to be cam and Mitch I just crack up everytime I see them what other shows do u watch have you ever watched the vampire diaries by any chance

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin I haven't watched the vampire diaries. Have you watched The Lying games? I just found them on Netflix and watched the 2 seasons. Then I found out that they weren't making anymore seasons!

message 9: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Oh yeah I love the lying game I watched all of it but they left it on a cliff hanger and I was so angry they are not making anymore I really liked the series am reading the books now they are good :) do u watch desperate house wives , or revenge , or how I met ur mother ?

message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin No. I don't watch any of those. I like, Ellen, The Middle, New girl, Criminal minds, and Amazing Race. I really liked Hostages, but that was just a one season show. I also really like Touch, but that was cancelled.

message 11: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Aww u should check them out and yeah I love criminal mind is touch about the gifted people or something I think I watched the first episode, oh yeah I watch a few episode of the middle it's really funny

message 12: by Erin (new)

Erin touch is about this kid who is obsessed with patterns in numbers. He can like predict the future by looking at the patterns in numbers.

message 13: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Cool yeah I think I watch the first episode

message 14: by trav (new)

trav this show is just too funny!!!

message 15: by trav (new)

trav at the top, the picture of the cast... they look so young especially Lily LOL =P

message 16: by Tayor (new)

Tayor Collett | 2 comments I love Phil, he is so funny!

message 17: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Haha same I like how he thinks he is cool it's hilarious,I also love Mitch and cam they are funny

message 18: by Tayor (new)

Tayor Collett | 2 comments Do you watch Vampire Diaries?

message 19: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Yep I do :) which team u on stelena or delena ?

message 20: by Erin (new)

Erin Tayor wrote: "I love Phil, he is so funny!"

My all time favorite phil quote is :

I got to be the top realtor of the year by thinking inside the box. That's right, I said inside. Because while everyone is chasing each other outside, what is the box? Empty.

message 21: by Bree (new)

Bree (hahahahaha) | 4 comments Peerenting

message 23: by Erin (new)

Erin I love that episode!

message 24: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Simms | 2 comments My whole family loves this show just because of how it makes us all laugh!!

message 25: by Alvina (new)

Alvina Hurtado | 36 comments Love it

message 26: by Clara (new)

Clara Love that show so funny.

message 27: by trav (last edited Aug 23, 2014 07:22AM) (new)

trav I love it, but it doesn't consistently show every Wed. which rlly bothers me