RiseUp! discussion

Beth Moore
This topic is about Beth Moore
Books > Women's Bible Study Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (goodreadscomxoflyrtox) | 1 comments Hi everyone! I am a newly saved Christian and I very much enjoy personal Bible study. I have completed studies by Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer. I also have one by Kelly Minter that I have not yet started. For anyone who is familiar with these studies, they are written in a "homework" format. There are 5 lessons per week and they are usually anywhere from 6-11 weeks worth of work. I absolutely love these studies because I get to write in the answers and such. Through www.lifeway.com, I am able to see all of the Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer and Kelly Minter books that are available. I absolutely love doing them and am looking for more books that are written in the same format. If anyone has any suggestions of other authors who have written books in this format, or knows of where I can find a complete list of all of the Bible studies written in this format, I would very much appreciate it. I know that there are a lot of them out there - but for some reason, when I search, I can only come up with some instead of all. Any and all help and/or recommendations would be great. Thank you all for your help and may God bless you all!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i have never heard of her ill try it out!! thanks!

message 3: by Lora (new)

Lora Armendariz | 306 comments Hello, Lisa! I've had some difficulty finding Bible Study books that fit my style of study, however, I recently stumbled upon crossreads.com which has amazing Bible Study and devotional tools...All free. I subscribed to The Quiet Walk and it is sent to my e-mail daily. I love it. I realize your post is almost a month old now so I'd love to know if you found some similar-formatted studies that you were looking for.