Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > September birthdays

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Looks like September is almost here and another month to celebrate with everyone on their birthdays...do you have one or know of one...I have 4 in family Hubby and 3 sisters this time, look forward to celebrating with you.

message 2: by Alayna (new)

Alayna | 9 comments My birthday is the 21st

message 3: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Thanks Alayna, come celebrate that day with us, we love to party...

message 4: by Renee (new)

Renee Ryan | 206 comments Mine is 9/11.... :-(

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy Renee wrote: "Mine is 9/11.... :-("

Happy birthday, Renee! Loved Finally a Bride.

message 6: by Judy (last edited Aug 30, 2013 11:49AM) (new)

Judy My birthday is the 28th. Our new daughter-in-laws is the 26th and my sister was born on Friday the 13th. Not to mention a couple nephews and great nephews are also in September.
Well, okay, I did mention them.

message 7: by Judy (new)

Judy Happy Birthday, Alayna.

message 8: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments good beginning -hope there are more
Happy Birthday Alayna Renee and Judy, we will be celebrating on your special days...come party

message 9: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Judy, you're so funny! Love it! :)

message 10: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Its Janet Deans birthday 3rd. Camy Tangs is the 19th
Patty Smith hall is the 29th Deborah Hale the 25th
Mary Moores the 23rd,

message 11: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments thanks AusJenny, that is big help..have noted them and parties to follow...
Happy Birthday September babies Janet,Renee,Mary,Deborah,Judy,Alayna,Camy and Pattyand to my sisters Pearl-Rose and Linda also Hubby and others in grps family members too....
big doings for September.

message 12: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating in September! =)

My birthday is 9/5 ( I was a labor day baby ) =D

message 13: by Renee (new)

Renee Ryan | 206 comments Judy! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. And, so happy you liked Finally a Bride. I loved giving Molly her happy ending at last!

message 14: by Renee (new)

Renee Ryan | 206 comments Judy, happy birthday to you too! Lots of September babies in your family! How cool is that!!!

message 15: by Renee (new)

Renee Ryan | 206 comments Happy birthday to all my many fellow September babies!

message 16: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments sneaking in to set up our banner for tomorrow,
"Happy Birthday Janet Dean" tables all set and ready for goodies..I brought some sweet lemonade and a tray of cheeses to sample while we visit....

message 17: by Janet (new)

Janet Dean | 466 comments Ausjenny wrote: "Its Janet Deans birthday 3rd. Camy Tangs is the 19th
Patty Smith hall is the 29th Deborah Hale the 25th
Mary Moores the 23rd,"

Wow, Jenny! You're on it! I had a great time celebrating with our family yesterday. Looking forward to a quiet day--just my wip and me. :-)

message 18: by Janet (new)

Janet Dean | 466 comments Renee wrote: "Happy birthday to all my many fellow September babies!"

Happy birthday, Renee! And to all the September birthdays!!

message 19: by Janet (new)

Janet Dean | 466 comments Paula-O, thanks for the goodies! The table is gorgeous!

message 20: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Janet you know we love to visit and eat around here at the virtual parties, I brought my strawberry delight dish today, it is cool and yummy...

message 21: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments happy Birthday Janet im bringing chocolate mousse to share.

message 22: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Janet! What a lovely table Paula has set up for your special day. Everything tastes so delicious. I'm adding a platter of petit-fours.

message 23: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Happy birthday Janet!

message 24: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Janet!

message 25: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy Birthday Janet!!! :) Loving all these delish treats!

message 26: by Lora (new)

Lora Armendariz | 5 comments I was born on Friday the 13th as well and this year its another Friday the 13th! I'm celebrating with as much chocolate as I can get. :)

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Belated Birthday Janet!

message 28: by Janet (new)

Janet Dean | 466 comments Wow, thanks Jenny, Paula-O, Terri, Melody, Mary E and Laura for the fabulous birthday wishes and treats! You gals know how to throw a party!

message 29: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Janet~ Great way to start the month off for us!

message 30: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Time to switch our banner and get ready for tomorrow,
"Happy Birthday Melissa" our tables all cleaned and redecorated in pretty fall colors...Fudge to snack on till more goodies arrive..Have a great day Melissa

message 31: by Lora (new)

Lora Armendariz | 5 comments Happy Birthday Melissa!

message 32: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Melissa! I brought some individual "Lava" cakes. The chocolate kind of erupts out of them. ;) I figure they'll be a hit so I brought several dozens.

message 33: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Melissa! MaryE, the lava cakes look delish. I've brought some ice cream to go with them. There's traditional vanilla plus a treat I discovered on a recent vacation - huckleberry (similar to blueberry) ice cream.

message 34: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments MaryE, these lava cakes won't last long they sure are pretty and taste great...Melissa I am enjoying your day...

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Birthday Melissa! Those cakes look so good and the ice sounds great! I brought some carrot cake to add to the table.

message 36: by Alayna (new)

Alayna | 9 comments Happy birthday Melissa!

message 37: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Good thing you brought dozens, I love lava cakes! :) Happy Birthday Melissa!

message 38: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Happy birthday Melissa

message 39: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I am decorating today, Banner hung high for "Happy Birthday Renee". the tables are all colorful and ready for tomorrow's virtual party. I have some petit fours to start our party off.

message 40: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Renee! Have a spectacular day. I've added some fresh peach cobbler to the lovely table that Paula set up.

message 41: by Renee (new)

Renee Ryan | 206 comments I'm getting hungry already. Thanks Paula-O for setting up the pretty banners and treats. Oh, and Christine, peach cobbler? Yummy!

message 42: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Renee! It's tomorrow, right?

message 43: by Renee (new)

Renee Ryan | 206 comments Hi Valri...yes! 9/11

message 44: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Let's just celebrate for two days :)

message 45: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Happy Birthday Renee its your birthday here in Australia

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Alexander (HannahAlexander) | 59 comments Have a great birthday, Renee

message 47: by Renee (new)

Renee Ryan | 206 comments Well...it's my 50th. So NOT celebrating is okay with me. Here in the US or Australia or anywhere. :-)

message 48: by Lora (new)

Lora Armendariz | 5 comments Happy Birthday, Renee! Hope it is a happy day and remember, 50 is the new 35...or something like that :) May God Bless you with 50 more beautiful years!

message 49: by Renee (new)

Renee Ryan | 206 comments Lora, I like your style! So, hey, happy 35th to me! LOL

My Daddy is celebrating 90 this year. He looks 60 and has the mind/energy of a man half his age. I pray I can follow in his steps. Noire diet coke for me!!!

message 50: by Renee (new)

Renee Ryan | 206 comments I meant...no more diet coke for me. Gotta love auto spell check, except when you don't. :-)

« previous 1 3