Kindle Lending (The Nest) discussion

58 views
Available to Lend > Kristin's lendable list

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 116 comments Hi kristin
can i borrow more than this and sea of tranquility?
ntcoda32@hotmail.com

thanks.


message 3: by Marci (new)

Marci (mkwolberg) | 13 comments Can I borrow Losing Hope?

marci_chap@hotmail.com

I've attached my lending library if you see anything you would like to borrow.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

Thanks - Marci


message 4: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (krist_in) | 22 comments Natalie wrote: "Hi kristin
can i borrow more than this and sea of tranquility?
ntcoda32@hotmail.com

thanks."


Hi Natalie,
I sent More Than This. I am so sorry I guess I went to fast when I set up my list this morning as The Sea of Tranquility is not available for lending. I have updated my list so everything is accurate.

Kristin


message 5: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (krist_in) | 22 comments Marci wrote: "Can I borrow Losing Hope?

marci_chap@hotmail.com

I've attached my lending library if you see anything you would like to borrow.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/......"


Hi Marci,
I am so sorry I went too fast when I set up my list this morning; Losing Hope is not available for lending. I have updated my list so everything is accurate. Let me know if there is anything else you are interested in :)

Kristin


message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (wondrousreadings) | 15 comments Hi Kristin, can I borrow the Love Me With Lies books 1,2 & 3, please and thank you.

sarah_sal90@yahoo.com


Kelly (the book hussy) (kjf914) | 27 comments hi - could I pls borrow Vain? theffamily3@gmail.com


message 8: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (krist_in) | 22 comments Kelly wrote: "hi - could I pls borrow Vain? theffamily3@gmail.com"

Hi Kelly.... Sorry for the delayed response, I was on vacay. I don't have Vain; is there another book you want to borrow?


message 9: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (krist_in) | 22 comments Sarah wrote: "Hi Kristin, can I borrow the Love Me With Lies books 1,2 & 3, please and thank you.

sarah_sal90@yahoo.com"


Hi Sarah... Sorry for the delayed response, I was on vacay. Are you still in need of any of the books?


message 10: by Dani (new)

Dani (daniellesarabia) | 11 comments May I borrow Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover? My email is sarabiadanielle@gmail.com


message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (wondrousreadings) | 15 comments Kristin wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Hi Kristin, can I borrow the Love Me With Lies books 1,2 & 3, please and thank you.

sarah_sal90@yahoo.com"

Hi Sarah... Sorry for the delayed response, I was on vacay. Are you still..."


That's ok, yes please. (=


message 12: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (krist_in) | 22 comments Sarah wrote: "Kristin wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Hi Kristin, can I borrow the Love Me With Lies books 1,2 & 3, please and thank you.

sarah_sal90@yahoo.com"

Hi Sarah... Sorry for the delayed response, I was on vacay..."


Hi Sarah... I just sent the 1st book, just let me know if you want me to send all three at once.


message 13: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (krist_in) | 22 comments Danielle wrote: "May I borrow Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover? My email is sarabiadanielle@gmail.com"

Hi Danielle... Sorry I do not have Maybe Someday. Just let me know if there is something else that I have that you are interested in. :)


message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (wondrousreadings) | 15 comments One at a time is ok. Thank you. (=


message 15: by Leslie (last edited Jul 23, 2014 04:52AM) (new)

Leslie Shortnacy | 18 comments Does anyone have this book to borrow? Broken Promises (The Broken Road Series Book 2) Broken Promises (The Broken Road Series Book 2)
Melissa Huie
Thanks, Leslie
lshortnacy2@yahoo.com


message 16: by Anna (new)

Anna | 15 comments Can I borrow Freeing and Toxic? Thanks!
chowkindle@hotmail.com


back to top