Shounen Manga Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > In Search of Another Mod

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 20, 2013 08:24AM) (new)

Shounen Manga Book Club is a pretty big group. We have so many activities going on, like the MRs, SWs, Challenges, Tournaments, and new Anime Challenges coming this Fall. Serene and I have been overwhelmed trying to handle everything going on in this group and everything going on in our everyday lives. So, we have decided it would be best to have a third mod to help shoulder some of the burden and make running the group less overwhelming.

Application:

Username:
When did you join Shounen Manga Book Club:
How active would you say you are:
Can you be active enough to take on the responsibilities of a moderator (activity is a must!):
Have you modded/are you modding any groups:
Will you be easy to contact via messaging on GR:
Are you at least 17 years old:

All 3 mods will be responsible for the MRs/SWs, however each mod will take on an individual responsibility. There are the tournaments, challenges, and anime challenges, which means each mod will focus on one of the 3. Who focuses on what will be decided once the new mod is chosen.

There are also smaller responsibilities like engaging in discussions in other parts of the group, encouraging new members to join, and finding new ways to keep members coming back.

If you are interested in becoming a mod, please message me here at Goodreads with your application and why you think you'd be valuable as a mod.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

We're still looking for another mod. If you're interested please message me!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oops. I sent a broadcast message, but the link doesn't work. I have to wait until tomorrow to send another one.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.