Yaoi, Yaoi Everywhere!! discussion

1x1 RP > Amy x Teddy 14?

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~ | 738 comments Mod
I can't even remember. I lost count.

message 3: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Well, can you start? I won't be on much these next three days because I'll be at the con♥

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Oh well, that fun ^.^ And I would start, but I'm not really sure where to start ^^;

message 5: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Wanna start with a fight scene?

message 7: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

"Can't catch me, Shizu-chan~!" The flea's voice rang through the streets as he ran fluidly, avoiding his enemy. Izaya looked back to see the blonde chasing him and laughed. "Slow protozoan brain~!" He taunted, wanting the reaction he always got.

(( assuming i'm izaya ^^; I can be shizuo, if you want to be izaya.))

message 8: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( No, I don't want to be the little s*it (thats what I call Izaya) lol I'm fine being Shizuo, cause I love him <3 ))

" IZAYA! Get back here you damned flea!" Shizuo yelled after the other running man, anger cleary showing on his face. He told that brat to never come back here again, but he never listens! This time, he'd kill him!

message 10: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

(((Awwwww, but I love Izaya :c He is a little shit thigh uvu ))

Izaya laughed, swiftly turning around corners, and jumping up on ledges and out if Shizuo's reach.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( I love him too lol I'm actually going to cosplay as him for the next Colassalcon ^.^ ))

" Stop that! Get down here and face me like a man!" Shizuo yelled, continuing to chase him. He hoped that he lost his balance and fell, then he could get him easier.

message 12: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

(( Heehee, you'll have to show me your Cosplay! I bet it'll look better than mine ^^; ))

"Why don't you come up here and face me like a man?" He asked with a chuckle, balancing on a railing.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Lol, I'm sure your looks fine Amy ^^ And okay, I'll take a picture of myself when I get the wig and such ^^ ))

" You know as well as I do that I'm not as agile like a certain flea that I know!" he yelled, growling up at him.

message 14: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

"Because you're too slow." Izaya taunted, turning on the rail, slipping, but hanging on, using what arm and torso strength he had, swinging himself back up.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Shizuo growled at him again.
" I swear, if I find someway to get up there, I'm going to end you...," he said.

message 16: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

"I bet you cant." Izaya sneered, walking the railing, arms out. "Your brain's too small."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " I can think of something else that must be small too, since you won't get your scrawny a** down here!" Shizuo replied.

message 18: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

(I don't think you have to block out swears, just mature scenes. ))

"Oh Shizu-chan, no bedroom talk here, people could be watching. I'd be happy to show you my size when we get to your place." He snickered, teasing.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( I know, but I just feel better censoring curse words lol ))

That made Shizuo flinch and he kicked the railing hard, causing it to shake.
" In your dreams!" he yelled.

message 20: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Izaya slipped again, once more attempting to get up, but this time unable to. He felt his grip slipping, and he swallowed hard.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Get your a** down here, damned flea!" Shizuo yelled, kicking the railing again.

message 22: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Izaya let go, falling onto Shizuo. "Oof...." He said, noticing he had landed on Shizuo. "Oh, Shizu-chan is quite comfy!"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Shizuo let out a small yelp when Izaya fell on him and he twitched.
" Get the hell offa me flea!" he yelled, squirming.

message 24: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

"Aww, but if I get up you'll chase after me...!" He laughed softly. "Give me a ten second head start!"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Shizuo growled and pushed Izaya off him, sitting up straight. Now, he needed a shower to get that damned smell off him...

message 26: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Izaya got up, holding up a knife. "Now let me go." He said with a chuckle.

message 27: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

?

message 28: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

??