Janet Tronstad - Dry Creek & Other Stories discussion

Birthdays Galore > September Birthdays

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 252 comments We have a new month unfolding , do hope there are some birthdays to celebrate together...I have 3 sisters and hubby this month.

message 2: by Jeani (new)

Jeani | 38 comments Happy birthday to all the September people! My husband's is the 20th and my oldest daughter will be 10 on 9/29.

message 3: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 1207 comments Mod
I'm in Montana with my parents now -- partly to help celebrate my father's 88th birthday on September 2!

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 287 comments Hi, Janet, I hope you don't have to work too hard while visitng...let us know about your father's party. Still waiting for hot weather relief in Idaho...

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Eberly (kathyeberly) | 218 comments Happy birthday to your dad, Janet. Be sure and give him a hug from me and also a big piece of my double fudge chocolate cake and ice cream.

Thanks so much for helping me get the September birthdays out, Paula-O. :) We have lots of birthdays in our family. My father-in-law turns 91 on the 20th, my granddaughter's birthday is the 26th. I have a nephew with a birthday on the 12th and a nephew on the 19th. Looks like September will be a busy month!

message 6: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 252 comments yes, does sound like you will be busy too, I love our virtual parties where we can sample so many goodies and not gain an ounce...

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 287 comments AMEN! I haven't had a dessert in a week! My sweet tooth is calmed down...but every time I pick up a magazine I see these recipes that I want to devour...I told my husband not to reorder "Southern Living"...I can't take it! Happy Birthday to the Septembers and may you have the strength to have just ONE piece of real cake!!!

message 8: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments My daughter-in-law's is on the 2nd too! Sept. is shaping up to be a busy month for birthdays!

message 9: by Melody (last edited Aug 31, 2013 10:07PM) (new)

Melody | 304 comments September is a dry month in our family. Just a sister on the 28th, that's it, and she loves in TX so not even close by... So glad I have parties here, I am a fan of birthdays. Okay and parties in general. And cake... ;)

message 10: by Nina (new)

Nina | 126 comments Happy Birthday to all the September babies!

message 11: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments Melody don't forget the shoes!

message 12: by Melody (new)

Melody | 304 comments Haha yes! And any reason the wear sparkly heels! :)

message 13: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 614 comments Happy birthday to Deborah Hale for today

message 14: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 136 comments Happy Birthday to all the September babies!
( sorry that Im late to the Party! ) =)

My birthday is Sept. 5th.