Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous discussion

Dark Elements > Prequel - Bitter Sweet Love

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (last edited Apr 01, 2020 07:13AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 2049 comments Mod
Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements, #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Prequel of Dark Elements Series

Dez wasn't just Jasmine's crush. A gargoyle Warden like Jas, he helped her come to terms with her destiny—fending off demons and maintaining the balance between good and evil. He was her everything…right until the moment he disappeared without a trace. It didn't help that Jas's father had just announced that she and Dez would one day be mated. Hard not to take that personally.

And now he's back, three years older, ten times hotter, ready to pick up exactly where they left off. But Jas isn't taking that risk again. Dez has seven days to meet all her conditions and earn back her trust. Seven days filled with terrifying danger and sweet temptation. Seven days to win her heart—or shatter it all over again...

Release On: December 1, 2013

message 2: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

The Bitter Sweet Love cover will be revealed on Thursday September 3rd with a sneak peak coming the day before,

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura Franco (lalachan89) | 5 comments great!

message 4: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

Can honestly say I loved Bitter Sweet Love. It was perfect in every way. I adored Dez he is such a sweetie and I hope to see a bit more of him and Jaz in White Hot Kiss. I loved the little glimpse of Zayne and Layla and Roth we got. I need WHK now

message 5: by Richa (new)

Richa (cityofbooks) | 99 comments Same, I do hope we get to see Dez and Jas in WHK. So impatient for that book after this amazing novella!

message 6: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

Me too. Is it wrong I am really close to emailing Lisa and going give it to me NOOOOOWWWWW

message 7: by Richa (new)

Richa (cityofbooks) | 99 comments I knoww I really can't wait until Jan, it's too far away D:

message 8: by Alexa (new)

Alexa (woven) | 116 comments It's FREE for Kindle right now! http://www.amazon.com/Bitter-Sweet-Lo...

message 9: by Maria (new)

Maria | 3 comments I read this and enjoyed it. Anyone else read it? This thread is sorta dead :(

message 10: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

I have just read this one for the second time to start my series re-read and there is so much that I missed. The first time I read it I hadn’t read White Hot Kiss yet as I started with the prequel and I forgot about Roth’s appearance and there was so much foreshadowing for the upcoming events. It just shows how much of a phenomenal storyteller Jen is. I can’t wait to move on and re-read White Hot Kiss soon.

Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bitter Sweet Love (other topics)