Book Lovers Book Club! discussion

TV Shows > Supernatural

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by trav (last edited Aug 30, 2013 06:11AM) (new)

trav description

Fans of Supernatural need a place to talk? Feel free to post right here :)

message 2: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) Yes, just yes. I started watching Supernatural about a month or so ago and I'm at season 4. I just love this show.

message 3: by trav (new)

trav Dani wrote: "Yes, just yes. I started watching Supernatural about a month or so ago and I'm at season 4. I just love this show."

This shows amazing? I was wondering if I should start watching it..!?!

message 4: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) @Hoot

You definitely need to! But you must start at the beginning, otherwise the story won't make sense. I am in love with the whole 'hunting the supernatural creatures' thing and it is just amazing.

The characters do swear often, but if it has a mature audience it won't matter. There are also some hook-up scenes (not visible), but you know what was happening when the camera moved away.

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelbooks) | 5 comments I thoroughly enjoy the subtext in Supernatural. The character development takes an interesting course...

message 6: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) Kelsey wrote: "I thoroughly enjoy the subtext in Supernatural. The character development takes an interesting course..."

I agree. There are a lot of twists in the background story.

message 7: by Chahat (new)

Chahat | 1 comments Obsessed with this show, can't wait for season 9!!

message 8: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) @ChaCha I didn't know there were already 8 seasons!!! I'm way behind-halfway through season 4

message 9: by Steph (new)

Steph (stephanieamf) What season/episode is everyone on? :3

message 10: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) I'm on season 4 episode 17.

My favorite was Yellow Fever when Dean had "ghost sickness" and was uber paranoid.

message 11: by Steph (new)

Steph (stephanieamf) Dani wrote: "I'm on season 4 episode 17.

My favorite was Yellow Fever when Dean had "ghost sickness" and was uber paranoid."

I love that episode. :3 I think I'm on season 6. You haven't watched my favourite episode yet :P

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (nerdatlas) | 10 comments meh! I'm still only on the 1st season! I love the show, but my sister is always around when I want to watch it on Netflix, and she's not into it like me.

message 13: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) Stephanie wrote: "meh! I'm still only on the 1st season! I love the show, but my sister is always around when I want to watch it on Netflix, and she's not into it like me."

You must convince her.

message 14: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) Stephanie wrote: "meh! I'm still only on the 1st season! I love the show, but my sister is always around when I want to watch it on Netflix, and she's not into it like me."

What episode number is your favorite?

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (nerdatlas) | 10 comments Hard to say, but I think it would have to be the bloody mary episode.

message 16: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) Loved that one too! I had a friend over and we decided to watch Supernatural at midnight. We were first timers for the horror and gore so it was pretty freaky, especially when she pointed out that there was a mirror near us. We were really freaked for a little while.

message 17: by Kasi (new)

Kasi Blake (kcblake) | 3 comments We are doing a Supernatural Marathon, a season a month and we are on season 2 if anyone wants to join us. Supernatural lovers need to stick together. I cannot wait for season 9. This is the best show EVER!!!

Anyone interested in the marathon, message me and I'll tell you where we discuss the episodes at.

message 18: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) I would join you, but my timing is unpredictable. There's no telling when I'll be able to watch Supernatural with school and stuff. I just started season 5 and I can't wait until I can get my hands on more!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

So happy for this thread!!! I just started a week ago. I'm half way through with season 2!! I love this show!!

message 20: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) I love how there are tons of twists, then twists on the twist-it's so thrilling!

message 21: by Cami (new)

Cami | 9 comments Omg this is my show like I live and breath this show!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE this show. During class some of my friends and I will just talk about this show. Nothing else

message 23: by Cami (new)

Cami | 9 comments Lol same here

message 24: by Coco (new)

Coco (cocozhang) am I the only one who finds season 2 a bit boring??