Book Lovers Book Club! discussion

TV Shows > Vampire Diaries

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by trav (last edited Aug 30, 2013 06:07AM) (new)

trav Love Sucks

description

Fans of Vampire Diaries need a place to talk? Feel free to post right here :)

message 2: by trav (new)

trav I'm OBSESSED with this show!!! I'm I just started, season 2 AND OBSESSED!!! The show has so many twist and turns its unbelievable. If anyone wants to talk about the show! I'm willing!

message 3: by Malaika (new)

Malaika (theunbecomingofbooks) | 11 comments I love this, I got so obsessed with it that when I started watching it that's all that I could do. I am waiting for the next season tho start. So excited for it.

message 4: by trav (new)

trav Oh your up to season 5? Or waiting?

I just started Season 2! I bet it gets better farther into each season! True?

message 5: by Malaika (new)

Malaika (theunbecomingofbooks) | 11 comments Hoot wrote: "Oh your up to season 5? Or waiting?

I just started Season 2! I bet it gets better farther into each season! True?"

Yup I finished watching the 4th season waiting for the 5th season to come out. It just keeps on getting better and better every episode, there is no way you cannot get addicted to it.

message 6: by Steph (new)

Steph (stephanieamf) Hoot wrote: "I'm OBSESSED with this show!!! I'm I just started, season 2 AND OBSESSED!!! The show has so many twist and turns its unbelievable. If anyone wants to talk about the show! I'm willing!"

Damon or Stefan? ;)

message 7: by trav (new)

trav Stephanie wrote: "Hoot wrote: "I'm OBSESSED with this show!!! I'm I just started, season 2 AND OBSESSED!!! The show has so many twist and turns its unbelievable. If anyone wants to talk about the show! I'm willing!"..."

I love both! I really can't pick one!! How about you?
Damon or Stefan?

message 8: by Steph (new)

Steph (stephanieamf) Hoot wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Hoot wrote: "I'm OBSESSED with this show!!! I'm I just started, season 2 AND OBSESSED!!! The show has so many twist and turns its unbelievable. If anyone wants to talk about the s..."

I cant pick either, haha. I love both for completely different reasons. :)

message 9: by trav (new)

trav Stephanie wrote: "Hoot wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Hoot wrote: "I'm OBSESSED with this show!!! I'm I just started, season 2 AND OBSESSED!!! The show has so many twist and turns its unbelievable. If anyone wants to tal..."

ME TOO!!!!

message 10: by Steph (new)

Steph (stephanieamf) Hoot wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Hoot wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Hoot wrote: "I'm OBSESSED with this show!!! I'm I just started, season 2 AND OBSESSED!!! The show has so many twist and turns its unbelievable. If a..."

*HIGH FIVE*

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey DAMON, all the way.

Anxiously awaiting NOT ONLY season 5, but the spin-off The Originals as well!!!

Klaus, let me have your babies!!!

message 12: by trav (new)

trav Started Season 4!!

(view spoiler)

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey Oh, Hoot. Just wait, Damon will have his day.

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey Oh, Hoot. Just wait, Damon will have his day.

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey Did NOT mean to post twice! stupid computer.

message 16: by trav (new)

trav Monica&spikey wrote: "Did NOT mean to post twice! stupid computer."

Haha, its fine!

message 17: by Krystel (new)

Krystel  (mrsdarcy_26) | 3 comments I am obsessed with the Vampire Diaries, I think I haven't been like this since Harry Potter. I am in love with the tv series and I just van't wait for the semester to end so I can finally read the Vampire diaries books

message 18: by Alithea (new)

Alithea (4vithea) | 1 comments ive read the books and up to date with the series!! its so amazing! ive been watching since the beginning

message 19: by trav (last edited Feb 05, 2014 06:33AM) (new)

trav OMGGG
Its soooooo good!!!!

(view spoiler)

message 20: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2 comments Wait is Elena really gone from last week:(

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya she is gone

message 22: by trav (new)

trav ITS SO SAD

BUT so gooooood

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Krystel wrote: "I am obsessed with the Vampire Diaries, I think I haven't been like this since Harry Potter. I am in love with the tv series and I just van't wait for the semester to end so I can finally read the ..."The books are not so good as the series

message 25: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Which team u guys on delena or stelena

message 26: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2 comments I used to be delena but now I'm stelena

message 27: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Which team u guys on delena or stelena

message 28: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Haha lol I have always been stelena but delena was also okay I love klaus and Caroline which episodes u on ? Sorry for message repeat my phone is stupid lol

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Delena!!!! I hate Stefan

message 30: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Haha lol why he is so cute and I love him what episode u on :) ?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I've seen all the episodes so far! :D He's just...so boring and dull and serious and self-righteous and he's a huge hypocrite and he's so judgmental (mostly towards Damon)

message 32: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Haha but Damon beats himself up too much he always thinks he is not good enough and does something bad to prove how much he is bad for Elena , I think Elena is annoying at times though she can't make a decision lol :) what do u think about Katherine taking over Elena's body

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, but I can't help but love him anyways XD
I knew that Katherine was gonna take over her body...totally saw that coming. But I'm so MAD because Katherine broke Damon's heart and now he's bad again!
Bonnie should've figured out that Katherine isn't dead, because her spirit never passed through her

message 34: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments I know Bonnie is getting distracted by Jeremy lol :) but I do love Katherine though but what she did to Damon was bad, do u watch the originals ?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I used to love Katherine..and then...
No, I heard Damon isn't in the Originals so I didn't want to watch it :P

message 36: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Haha u should check it out it's amazing like better than vampire diaries at the moment and klaus is in it he's hot so yeah lol :) I feel sorry for Nadia like she does all these things for Katherine she gets nothing bk :/

message 37: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 31 comments I love Vampire Diaries and season five is amazing.

message 38: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Which team are u :)

message 39: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 31 comments Both for completely different reason

message 40: by Netsai (new)

Netsai Snm | 20 comments Haha same here, for example Stefan is good for her he keeps her stable they have a loving relationship wiv less complication but wiv Damon he is wild and dangerous their relationship is interesting at the same time like ur always on ur toes what gonna happen but at time Damon puts himself down so much he feels he doesn't deserve to be loved which is the main source of their relationship problems he often does stupid things to get rid of guilt and Stefan and Damon are both jealous of each other like Stefan he is jealous he can't be like Damon like to be free and not care Damon jealous of Stefan as Damon tends to mess up good things lol soz for long para

message 41: by Cami (new)

Cami | 9 comments Damon... I just I can't, Damon I feel so bad for him cause he's kiss understood and I absolutely love him!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I love both Delena and Stelena. But i love Stephan as a person more. He reminds my of my brother.

message 43: by Cami (new)

Cami | 9 comments Yeah I like Stephen as a solitary character and I prefer him with elena but I my favourite character from the show is damon

message 44: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Martin (kellymartinbooks) | 4 comments I liked Stefan when he had no memories. He was fun. They should have kept him that way ;)

message 45: by trav (new)

trav Kelly wrote: "I liked Stefan when he had no memories. He was fun. They should have kept him that way ;)"

HAHAH ik but it did get kinda annoying

message 46: by trav (new)

trav I love this show BUT I want it to come back!!!

message 47: by Quinlee (new)

Quinlee | 13 comments Re watching season one, OMG Stefan is so gorgeous

message 48: by trav (new)

trav Hahahah, have you finished season 5, but you just want to re-watch season 1?

message 49: by Quinlee (new)

Quinlee | 13 comments Yeah I've finished all the seasons! But I'm going to watch them all again, before season 6. :)

message 50: by trav (new)

trav I cannot wait until season 6

« previous 1