Goodreads Ireland discussion

Previous Quarterly Films > September Movie Discussion 2013: Waking Ned

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the comment thread for our September Irish movie, Waking Ned, AKA Waking Ned Devine.

I look forward to watching this film again and discussing it with you all.

Declan. :)

message 2: by I-like-to-read (new)

I-like-to-read (akakate) I'll probably get around to watching this and in Bruges once the US Open has finished. Watching tennis seems to take up most of my viewing time these days. :-)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't really watch sport any more...

Or tennis. :P

message 4: by Annie (new)

Annie | 81 comments I love this movie! I'm looking forward to discussing it with you all (if I can find time between work and school). :) I really like the monthly movie idea... I don't have very much time for reading these days, so it's easier to spare an hour or two to watch a movie every few weeks.

message 5: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (bdegar) | 4626 comments Annie wrote: "I love this movie! I'm looking forward to discussing it with you all (if I can find time between work and school). :) I really like the monthly movie idea... I don't have very much time for reading..."

That's a great reason I hadn't thought of for doing this:)

message 6: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (bdegar) | 4626 comments Will there be a spoiler thread for this? Maybe it's not necessary.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll open one shortly, Barbar, just in case people want it.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry it took so long, but I've been a little side-tracked. The spoiler thread has been opened.

Declan. :)