♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

Bookish Talks (archive) > Release the book ALREADY!!!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Here is where you post any information of upcoming books, or to-be-released books. You can also post here the books which you're waiting to be released.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm eagerly awaiting Dr. Sleep by Stephen King.

message 3: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
I'm waiting for Allegiant - the third book in the Divergent series by Veronica Roth.

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda Kelly Waiting for. . . .

Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield
Marina by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

And

The Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen

message 5: by Venkatesh (new)

Venkatesh Ramakrishnan | 1 comments http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18... My first book in English. Historical fiction set in 14th century India an october releae by HACHETTE

message 6: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
I so dam NEED The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin and Opposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout !!!!

message 7: by Suzie (new)

Suzie | 11 comments I'm waiting on Dark Skye and so much more, Ilona andrews, Jennifer Estep.. Waiting can be painful.. :(

message 8: by John (new)

John Bohnert When will volume three of ELEANOR ROOSEVELT by Blanche Wiesen Cook be published? The manuscript was completed last year.

message 9: by Kristie (new)

Kristie I thought that The City of Mirrors (the 3rd book in The Passage trilogy) came out this past October and was eagerly awaiting it. Then, I found out that it is Oct 2015! Ugh. I'll have to re-read the first two by the time the last one comes out.

message 10: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean Oblivion (Nevermore, #3) by Kelly Creagh ~ I've been waiting 3 years for this damn book!