~Young Adult Enthusiasts~ discussion

Flipped
This topic is about Flipped
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Flipped > Reviews

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valencia, Boss Lady (new) - rated it 5 stars

Valencia (empowered) | 1777 comments Mod
Post your reviews for Flipped here!! We have a general review topic for August in the points sections, but to receive the full 7 points you must post your reviews for Flipped here!!

Format:

Date Read:
Rating:
Review:

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) May I post my review here? though I've read it for like 2 years ago?

message 3: by Valencia, Boss Lady (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sure

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Date read: June 2, 2011
Rating: 5 stars
Review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 5: by Valencia, Boss Lady (new) - rated it 5 stars

Date Read: 9/3/13
Review: I really enjoyed this book. It was cute but at the same time very real. The ideas of your thoughts/feelings about someone 'flipping' is one I've experienced often. The characters were understandable because we've all been in their shoes once or twice. I absolutely loved Juli!! She had such a pure and kind heart, and I loved how Bryce 'flipped' for her once he started really seeing the kind of person she was. This book is one that I would consider a light, easy read. I know that I will be able to pick it up and read a couple chapters and finish with a smile on my face. 5 stars (:

Jenelle Date Read: 9/10/13
Review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Ames | 38 comments Date Read: sometime 3 years ago...
Rating: 4.5 stars
Review: This book was nice and fun to read. The love story was so adorable and real.
After I read the book, I watched the movie soon after. The movie interpreted the book very well and I definitely recommend it for anyone who has read the book, or just likes watching movies in general.
It is a simple, easy read and anyone can read it!

Day's (days_lee) | 7 comments Date read: Sept. 6, 2013
Review: The story is a refreshing take on young love. I really liked both of the main characters, Bryce and Juli. I like the structure of the book, in that Bryce and Juli took turns telling their side of the story chapter by chapter. It allows the reader to get to know them and it feels as if they are talking directly to the reader.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.