~Young Adult Enthusiasts~ discussion

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)
This topic is about I Am Number Four
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Lorien Legacies > Reviews

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valencia, Boss Lady (new)

Valencia (empowered) | 1777 comments Mod
Post your reviews for I Am Number Four here!! We have a general review topic for August in the points sections, but to receive the full 7 points you must post your reviews for I Am Number Four here!!

Format:

Date Read:
Rating:
Review:

Day's (days_lee) | 7 comments Date read: Sept. 3, 2013
Rating: 4 stars
Review: I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The beginning grabbed me right away and I wanted to know more. I like seeing how John Smith dealt with "normal" teenaged problems. I did have some problem picturing the war in some parts, but it didn't ruin it for me.

Ames | 38 comments Date Read : 9/7/13
Rating : 4.5 stars
Review : I am so glad I read this. There are way too many vampire and werewolf books nowadays and it was nice reading about aliens for a change.
The language was pretty good and the plot was very interesting.
I also watched the movie before, but I have to say, like most cases, the book was better. Having Alex Pettyfer play Four helps though, ahaha.
I will definitely be continuing the series, all the way to the very last book.
I recommend this book to people who like reading about aliens!

Sawyer (sawelter) Date Read: 9/21/13
Rating: 3 stars
Review: I didn't really like this book that much. It was all right overall, but there were a ton of parts that seemed unrealistic to me. For example, the Mogodarians conveniently crumbling to dust when they're killed; that seems more paranormal than extra-terrestrial to me. I also found certain parts to be really cliché, like how the Mogodarians are evil-looking and every one of them is filled with hatred whereas the Lorics resemble humans. The biggest thing for me was that I didn't really get that attached to the characters. I didn't really care what happened to them, and that made the book a little more boring than it should have been.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.