Pretty Little Liars discussion

season 5

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana (new)

Diana (divineone01) | 3 comments any ideas what's coming I'm still speechless from the finale idk what to expected next season

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments Hopefully more secrets!

message 3: by Tatem (new)

Tatem | 51 comments me neighter i can't wait tell the halloween epsidoe which come out October 22

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments Yup, and Ravenswood!!!

message 5: by Tatem (new)

Tatem | 51 comments yup I cant wait to see it

message 6: by Iliyan (new)

Iliyan (iltrifonov) | 5 comments Same here :))

message 7: by Tatem (new)

Tatem | 51 comments do u think aria fine out that Ezra is A in the Halloween epsiode

message 8: by Trinity (new)

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) Tatem wrote: "do u think aria fine out that Ezra is A in the Halloween epsiode"

I think she already knows since she's A too. :-D

Divergentlyinglegend | 9 comments I think that maybe there might be a clue towards Ezra being A on that drive Hanna stole.

Divergentlyinglegend | 9 comments Season 5 will obviously start seconds after the finale ended because they go to the Halloween store at the end of the episode and say that they r going to crash the Halloween party!!:) I can't wait:)

message 11: by Tatem (new)

Tatem | 51 comments me neighter also cant wait to fine out want happen in the fifth season.

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments I saw a thing with evidence that Ezra is A. I'll try and find it for you guys!!

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments I can't find the original thing I saw, but here's a good one. http://www.wetpaint.com/pretty-little...

I remember a few things, though.
-Ezra is seen purchasing a bottle of wine. Then, it's the same bottle of wine he gives to Byron. And at the end of another episode, when he does "spin the bottle" on the liars and it lands on Aria, he moves it.

message 14: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments I can't believe that the world is fussing over Ezra being A, when it was just revealed that ALI IS ALIVE.

message 15: by Trinity (new)

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) That's because we all already knew she was alive.

message 16: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments I know, but the show made it official. Not everyone knew she was alive. Half of my friends didn't.

Anyways, here's a link to more great Ezra-is-A evidence.
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ezra-is-a

message 17: by Trinity (new)

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) Julia wrote: "I know, but the show made it official. Not everyone knew she was alive. Half of my friends didn't.

Anyways, here's a link to more great Ezra-is-A evidence.
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ezra-is-a"

Unless Mrs.Gumwald was lying to protect Ali.

message 18: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments Yeah

message 19: by Trinity (new)

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) Julia wrote: "Yeah"

Yup

message 20: by Diana (new)

Diana (divineone01) | 3 comments i thought that clown was Ezra i was staring pretty hard on that scene lol

message 21: by Trinity (new)

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) Lol! I don't think it was him.I know the clown was wearing makeup, but the face still never looked like him.

message 22: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments That clown was so freaky!!
Do you guys believe that Aria might be on the "A" team? There's a bunch of videos and articles with "evidence," but I don't known

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 99 comments honestly, I think she is.

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 99 comments yeah... she is

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 99 comments she has to be
it makes so much sense
but it wasn't like that in the books
but then again, Ezra wasn't A in the books either

message 27: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments Mm, yeah.

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 99 comments so what do you want to see in the season premiere?

message 29: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments Ezra. Ali. Explosions

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 99 comments I want to see Ali
definetly
and aria admitting

message 31: by Trinity (new)

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) No, she won't admit to it, of course. She'd have to get caught.

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 99 comments true
but I want to see her get caught

message 33: by Trinity (new)

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) Sasha wrote: "true
but I want to see her get caught"

I agree! :-D I do too!

message 34: by Tatem (new)

Tatem | 51 comments I want to see Ali

message 35: by Diana (new)

Diana (divineone01) | 3 comments lol everyone does

message 36: by Tatem (new)

Tatem | 51 comments I cant wait tell the Halloween episode

message 38: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten Breden (I3JustinBieber) | 10 comments I can't believe Ezra is A!! He was so sweet so you never would've expected it!!

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 99 comments he could have double personality?

message 40: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (pandagirl1) | 4 comments I want to watch the tv shows now because I read the books. Anybody know where I can find the first season of pretty little liars?

message 41: by Trinity (new)

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) Amanda wrote: "I want to watch the tv shows now because I read the books. Anybody know where I can find the first season of pretty little liars?"

I do! :-D I'll inbox you! :-D

message 42: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Hey, I'm Kyle. In curious to know if any of you guys are interested in joining a Pretty Little Liars roleplay. Let me know,

message 43: by Abbigail (new)

Abbigail | 4 comments Ok so season 5 has some twists and turns and I think Mona joined the A team again and poor aria she has no clue what's coming for her

message 44: by Abbigail (new)

Abbigail | 4 comments Amanda wrote: "I want to watch the tv shows now because I read the books. Anybody know where I can find the first season of pretty little liars?"

Proally HMV or walmart

message 45: by Abbigail (new)

Abbigail | 4 comments Trinity ♥ wrote: "Tatem wrote: "do u think aria fine out that Ezra is A in the Halloween epsiode"

I think she already knows since she's A too. :-D"

Umm no she's not its Mona and Ezra

message 46: by Abbigail (new)

Abbigail | 4 comments Abbigail wrote: "Trinity ♥ wrote: "Tatem wrote: "do u think aria fine out that Ezra is A in the Halloween epsiode"

I think she already knows since she's A too. :-D"

Umm no she's not its Mona and Ezra"
Duhhj

message 47: by Juliana (new)

Juliana does anyone know where I can watch all of the episodes on season 4 pretty little liars for free?