What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Now we'll never know > Mormon author or character. Girl is dating guy who gets injured, can't play favorite sport, becomes depressed, she has step mum, stepsister, they go on holidy, sister flirts with cops, volleyball

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm looking for a book that i read the beginning of months ago online.

There are few points that I remember.
-it definitely has something to do with mormons (either it was written by one or the characters are mormon, maybe both)
-this girl is dating a guy who gets injured and can't play his favourite sport anymore, he becomes depressed and pushes her away.
-she has a step mum and step sister.
-they go holiday somewhere (i think) and they meet two cops who the sister flirts with (i think)
- the main character(the girl) is really good at volley ball and spikes it at a guy on the beach and he gets her right back.

That is the main points that i remember, hopefully someone can recognise this vague description.

Please help.
Thanks

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (handmaiden) | 390 comments You'll get more people interested in clicking on your request if you change the title of the post to something more specific, like "Mormon characters or author; romance, sports injury, volleyball significant in story."

message 3: by Kris (new)

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
I don't think that Kris's suggestion is right. I don't think that anyone in You May Now Kill the Bride is Mormon.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37846 comments Mod
Chrystal, I added details to your header to get more people to read it.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37846 comments Mod
Chrystal, are you still looking for this book?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep, still unsolved

Justanotherbiblophile | 1740 comments Mods, move this to "now we'll never know"

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

You May Now Kill the Bride (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Deborah Donnelly (other topics)