Yaoi, Yaoi Everywhere!! discussion

1x1 RP > Neverland and Teddy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Hello! :D How are you? ^^

So, I have a lot of ideas, but if you have any, you can say them now if you'd like (:

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments Alright, so, any idea for a plot of some sort? I normally prefer realistic RP's, but I'm very flexible. And as for how far you'll let the romance go in RP's? I'm up for anything in that nature, but it's whatever you prefer. ^^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I have a lot of plots for a MxM, they are all realistic (: As for how far, I can do anything and everything in romance, but, because of the new godreads rule on sexual content, we can only do kissing really in the topic. Anything else shall be in PMS (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) If you want to hear some of my plots, I can go get them and we can see which ones you like ^^

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments Okay, sounds good. I also want to point out that I prefer uke over seme in a relationship. c: I just wanted to throw that out there, because I'm not that great at RPing dominant characters, haha. And I'd love to here your idea's. ^.^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Oh, you can be an uke :D i actually prefer to be seme, so this works fine lol So, my ideas do go into sort of detail of what happens throughout the roleplay, so I'm sorry if you have to read a lot ^^; But here they are :D And I know that the 4th option is very similar to the 1st one, but they are actually quite different ^_^

Guy A is a jock, a jerk and he makes fun of people a lot. Guy B is a nerd, likes to play video games and roleplay, that sort of stuff. Guy B is openly gay and is proud of it. Guy A on the other had, is a different story. Everyone thinks that he's straight, but he;s actually gay even though he hismelf tries to deny it. And his way to do that is to torment his crush, who is Guy B, and date the head cheerleader. Guy A and Guy went to the same middle school together, but nce they started High School, Guy B tranferd to an LGBT privae boarding shool for High School, his parents heling him pay for it. Guy A was thankful for that because know he could forget about his feelings. And he did, for two and a half years anyways. During the middle of his junior year, Guy B's parents told him that they couldn't pay for hi mto go to his school anymore and he had to tranfer to a pubic barding school instead, leaving his boyfriend, Guy C behind. This news angered Guy C and the night before he left, cheated on Guy B with someone who he thought was his friend and then toldhim that next day what he did, as well as break up with him. Guy B was upset, so he stayed with his friend Haven for a week before going to the new school, which Guy A happens to go to. To make things worse for Guy A, Guy b shares a dormroom with him now. At fist, Guy A tries to act normal and like his usual self, making fun of Guy B and what not. But after some time, his feelings start to take over and he begins to get really shy aeound Guy B, not knowing what to say or do anymore basically.
-
Guy A is a player, doesn't believe in love at all and pretty much only wants people for that one thing in life (and you know what that is ;) ) Guy B is a really sort of nerdy type of person, loves to read books and stay on top at his college. He is also a virgin. One day when Guy A is picking up a book, since he reads from time to time, when he sees Guy B, taking a liking to him right away. He goes over and greets himself, Guy B thinking that he was very good looking. In the end, they end up exchanging numbers and text each other from time to time. They also go out sometimes and Guy A does his best at flirting, though Guy B doesn't really get it, never having a girlfriend or boyfriend in his life. After some while, Guy B sees that he has a crush on Guy A and asks if he wants to be his boyfriend. At first, Guy A is having a inner conversation with himself, but he decides to take him up on that and begins to date him. He was just planning to use him though. When he realizes that Guy B obviously does not like the touching that he tries out, he plans to break up with him, but he figures out that he can't for some reason so he sticks with him, trying to decide what to do.
-
Guy A and Buy B have been dating for about 6 months now, happily too. Guy A is a very joking, silly type of person, while Guy B prefers to think things out more, but they make it work well. Guy C, who is a guy that has had a crush on Guy A for a long time, lies to him and says that he saw Guy B with another guy. Of course, Guy A has his doubt's at first, but he begins to notice strange behavior in Guy B, while makes him think about what Guy C said. In reality, Guy B had found a job to buy Guy A a birthday present, but Guy A didn't thin so anymore. He eventually confronts Guy B about it and Guy B denies it of course, but Guy A doesn't believe him and breaks up with him. The distressed and depression of this fact makes Guy B move away to go live with his sister, starting a new life there. 5 or 6 years later, Guy A and Guy B meet again. Guy A had figures out that Guy C was actually a lier and has tried to make up with Guy B, but he never answered his calls. Bu that's not the biggest problem now. It's that Guy B doesn't remember him. 3 years after he transferred to his new school, these jock boys figured out that he was gay and bashed him in the head, causing him to loose memory of everything in life, even who his siblings were. Now, Guy A is going to try and get that back for him.
-
Guy A is part of the jocks. He's in the football team, is dating the head cheerleader and acts like a jerk to the nerdy kids. But actually he isnt like that at all. He just wanted to fit in with the popular kids. Hes also pretty sure hes gay, but doesnt want anyone to know. Guy B is of the nerdy kids that play videos games, roleplay, watch anime, read books, etc. He is in the cross-country team and loves to run. He is also openly gay. Guy A has actually had a crush on Guy B since 7th grade, but resorted to making fun of him because he didnt want anyone to find out. Guy B goes to a diff rent middle school for 8th grade, but comes back for high school. Guy A and Guy B end up dorming in the same dorm in their high school boarding school. Guy B is actually still hung up over his ex boyfriend Guy C because Guy C broke up with him since he was moving away for high school. After a while, Guy A's feelings start to go crazy and he really wants to be with Guy B.
-
Guy A is a 15 year old boy, very shy and timid, but he has a big heart. He is in love with a 24 year old man, that was his babysitter growing up. Guy B has no clue of his feelings, being a bit of an airhead and all. Guy B's cousin, Guy C (who is 21 years old) is in love with Guy A. Guy C is a very anti-social person, never talking to anyone, but Guy A showed him kindness a few times and he realized he fell in love with him. One day while Guy A was heading home from his night class, Guy C kidnaps him, knowing of no other way to show he is in love. He just takes things too far. Guy A wakes up with a blindfold over his eyes, his hands handcuffed behind his back and his legs handcuffed together. At first, he thinks that his kidnapper may be Guy B and every time he assumes this, Guy C gets upset because he hates Guy B with all his heart. For the first 2 months, Guy A is kept tied up on a bed, getting meals and everything though from Guy C. Since Guy A is acting good enough, Guy C gives him a bit more freedom, undoing his legs and letting his blindfold come off and letting him take a bath on his own. Guy A never really disobeys hm either, seeing that whoever this man is is a lot kinder than anyone else who may have taken him. After a few more months, he comes to realize that he is in love with his "Master", as he begun to call him. He asks if he can see who he is, but Guy C refuses for the longest time, feeling that he may loose interest in him after he figures out. Eventually though, Guy C lets him see. Guy A is surprised yes, but it didn't change the way he thought about him and they lived happy together for another month or so, until Guy B pays an unexpected visit to his cousin's house. Seeing Guy A there, he beats up Guy C and calls the police, this causing Guy C to go to prison for 3 years. At first, Guy A hates Guy B for doing this, but he soon realizes that Guy C was the one in the wrong and he falls back in love with Guy B and they begin to secretly date, secretly because of their ages.

The second part to this:
It's been at least 3 1/2 years later and Guy A is now 9 years old, Guy B being 27 and Guy C being 24. Guy A and Guy B are living happily together now, Guy A working as a model and Guy B an actor. Guy C is out of prison now and has started a life as a rock/metal singer and a model. Guy A sees him on t.v during an interview and it brings back feelings that he thought he ridded of. Then, he gets a letter in the mall saying that he was now coming to be working with Guy C on a few photo shoots. At first, Guy A stays as far away from him as possible, but soon enough, he realizes he can't stay away from this man, loving him once again.
-
Guy A is a new transfer student at a High School, getting into his Junior years. He is a nice and kind person, can be a bit of an airhead at times, but he's sweet. He gets underestimated a lot, being sort of short and tiny, but he actually knows karate, having taken it with his best guy friend before he moved. During lunch, he meets B, who is a dark, cold and mysterious sort of guy. He never socializes with anyone after cancer took his boyfriend away a number of months ago and he never shows any emotion whats-so-ever. Guy A tries to talk to him, only to be shunned away in the beginning. But there is something similar about Guy A that reminds Guy B of his dead boyfriend and he starts to actually feel more comfortable around him, but he's scared to get close to anyone else, afraid that they might be taken away from him again. After a bit however, he can't stop getting close to the smaller male and he starts to open up a lot. But then, Guy A gets into an accident that almost kills him and places him in a coma for a few weeks. During this time, Guy B is freaking out and finally realizes that he loves Guy A.

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments You've got some fantastic plots there. I love 2 and 4. cx

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Thank you (: So far I haven't done the second plot before, but I really want to, and the 4th one I have done soooo many times, because I just love it that much xD

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments Well I'd love to give the second one a try. x3

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments Guy B, if that's okay. ^^ Sorry for the late reply.

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments Haha, okay, thanks. c: Shall we get to character making then?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah sure (: Do you use anime pictures or regular pictures?

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments I use both, but it varies from RP to RP. cx I think I'm going to use a regular this time if that's okay, just because I have someone I'd like to use for my character (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay ^.^ My particular character for this, I have a normal picture for him, but just so you could get a better idea of what he looks like, I also provide an anime picture because he just looks so beautiful in it haha

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments Name:
Adrian Clarke
Sexuality:
Gay
Appearance:
description
description
Adrian has quite the appearance. He is fairly tall standing at around 6'2 with a skinny, yet firm build. His hair is a dark, mahogany brown, with eyes to match. His skin is smooth, slightly tanned to a shade that compliments his kind features.

(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

Personality:
Adrian is quite the introvert. He is very shy and reserved, usually very timid around people he is either intimidated by or doesn't know that well. His studies are very important to him, and strives to get good grades. Once he gets to know someone and feels comfortable around them,he is very outgoing and crazy. He is a bit awkward at times, and has a quirky sense of humor. He is what some would call a twink . He is also a virgin. He hasn't gone as far as he'd like with someone, as his shyness gets in the way most of the time.

College student.

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments Woah, that took longer than I expected. xD My computer crashed while I was writing so I had to do it over. >.<

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments <3 My loveee! ^-^~
I've been wanting to use my Adrian character for AGES because of who I was using to portray him. cx
I've also always wanted to do an RP with Dan. Maybe like a Dan/Phil pairing or something someday but no one on GR's knows who they are. >.< That's why I Roleplay with them on Tumblr. xD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Oh I know who they are ^.^ I mainly watch Dan, but I've watched a few of Phil's before, like his Krave Challenge haha XD

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments Yeah, I prefer Dan over Phil. Phil is funny but Dan is just... unf. xDD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Dan is just adorable and awesome and hilarious. I love him haha

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments If only guys I knew were as perfect as Dan my life would be complete. xD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Misaki Takahashi

Date of Birth: June14

Appearance
 photo Wild_Boy_by_TheSinisterLove_thumb_zpsa0e36fa9.jpg
Misaki has silver hair and light purple eyes, though he doesn't wear contacts. He is indeed albino. He stands at 5'7 and weighs 130 lbs. He has small freckles all along his arms and large ones on his shoulders and upper back around his should area. He has a tattoo on the left side of his neck and wears a earring on his left ear that he got from his mother.

History: Misaki lived with his mother and father growing up. His father was a very hard working man and his mother stayed at home with him. She was very clingy and protective of Misaki and around the age of 5, Misaki needed to start taking care of her because she couldn't on her own for some reason. Instead of curling into her chest ad night, Misaki had to hold his mother gently, just in case she would break. She was very frail and fragile and she put everything on Misaki. They died when Misaki was 9 years old, murdered by some man. Misaki was put into adoption and soon enough, when he was 9 1/2 he was adopted by his new parents. They were very strict, expected a bit out of him and tied to control his life. When he was 10 years old, Misaki also realized that they were afraid of him because he looked so different. He ignored them most of the time, even when they hit him and beat him.

(view spoiler)

Personality: {Will put if you want, I have no problem if you want me to (: }

(view spoiler)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah sure (:

-----------------------------

Misaki looked around the street, trying to see if there was anyone that he knew around before he walked into the nearby bookstore. Seeing no one, he hurried inside, sighing and looking around. He didn't let anyone know that he actually was a pretty big reader, no one besides his best friend Jasper anyways. But that was only because he lived with him that he knew that much. He'd soon jump off a cliff then let anyone else now that he read books.

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments Adrian sat at a table to the far right of the book store, studying an advanced Language Arts textbook, writing down a few notes that he'd need for an essay he had coming up. Being one that always cared for his studies, he focused intently on the paragraphs of which he'd have to look over for the next few days, sighing lazily as he looked away from the small print. Deciding to take a break from his studies, he retreated from the table and walked over to see if there were any books that interested him, his warm brown eyes skimming through the vast collection of books.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Misaki took one last glance outside of the bookstore, sighing and went to one of the bookshelves in the genre of books that he read, skimming through to find the most recent book of the series he had been reading. Thankfully, he found it easily enough and then stood up, turning to go to the front but accidentally slamming into a boy with brown hair and brown eyes.
" Oops, sorry," he apologized, about to look down to see the boy, but then he realized that he was face to face with his chest and had to look up instead.

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments When he realized he had bumped into someone, he turned in reflex after being bumped into, recollecting himself a bit. "It's fine, I should have been, uh, paying more attention I guess." He says shyly, making eye contact with the silver haired boy who was looking back at him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Misaki blinked up at the boy, noticing right away just how adorable he was. Normally, he wasn't into guys with brown eyes. But his for some reason really got to him, they went really well with how he looked. He really was adorable.

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments Adrian bit his lip, looking away momentarily. He hadn't that much contact with other people ever since he moved away from his small circle of friends back home. And to top that off he'd always been undoubtedly shy towards people he didn't know. Nontheless he parted his lips to speak. "I-I'm Adrian. Freshman at HSU.." He says, then proceeds to extend his arm toward the boy. Now, he had always known that he was into guys, but only his family and close friends knew. Not that it mattered. Heck, the only relationship he'd ever been in was a friendship. This silver-haired boy had definitely intrigued him. He had a rather mysterious aura about him, one that he couldn't exactly comprehend.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Misaki looked when his arm was extended and he smiled, taking his hand and shaking it. His hand was soft and Misaki wondered just how old this guy was. He said we was a freshman at a nearby college, so Misaki would guess around 17, 18 or 19.
" I'm Misaki," he replied smoothly, shaking his hand slowly as he continued to look at him.

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments "It's nice to meet you, Misaki." Adrian says, a signature crooked smile forming on his lips as their hands made contact and shook lightly. He turned and looked at the bookshelf. Looking back at him, he thought that he'd give small talk a try, because truthfully, he wanted to continue to talk to this boy, whom he knew now as Misaki. "Found anything you like?" he asks.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Misaki took his hand away from Adrain's once he shook his and he examined the boy, or man as he should say. He was surprisingly tall, considering how adorable and cute he was. At his question, he chuckled and bent down, retrieving the book he earlier dropped when he pumped into him.
" This," he said, showing it to him.

Neverland. - { Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Uᴘ } (danisnotonfirehasmyheartonfire) | 37 comments Adrian looked down at the book in Misaki's hand, recognizing it almost instantly. "I think I remember reading that at one time. You have a great taste in books. I hardly ever have time for recreational reading anymore, but I like to come here and look around from time to time. It's one of my favorite places to study as well. I can't focus with the obnoxiousness of my college." he admits, wincing at how nerdy that sounded.

« previous 1